GPU NEWS Channel

doomgiver

Warframe
AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT vs NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super: Which One Should You Buy?
none of them.

save the money (which you would have wasted on the gpus) and time (which you would have wasted on watching the video). buy a fricken diamond ring for your wife.
that way you will be able to continue gaming without your wife nagging you all the time.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
none of them.

save the money (which you would have wasted on the gpus) and time (which you would have wasted on watching the video). buy a fricken diamond ring for your wife.
that way you will be able to continue gaming without your wife nagging you all the time.
My wife is sleeping with some guy 6 years younger to her because I could not buy her freaking diamond ring & diamond necklace.
Now we are divorced and my kid stays with me.

Sent from my Nokia 8.1 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
NVIDIA to add ReShade filters to GeForce Drivers

In case you haven’t used ReShade, or even heard about it, there are hundreds of videos available on YouTube showing a variety of user-made filters for this post-processing injector. The purpose of this tool is to enhance the viewing experience in many popular games by adding (often missing) features such as SMAA antialiasing, screen-space ambient occlusions, etc., or by adding vibrant colors to ‘faded’ titles.

It is hard to say how will this affect the popularity of the ReShade Project. It may depend on the implementation with NVIDIA software. NVIDIA only claims users will be able to “tap into hundreds of filters”, but not specify if they can be manually imported.

The new driver with ReShade support will be available next week during GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER launch. NVIDIA confirmed that ReShade filters will be supported through GeForce Experience using NVIDIA Freestyle and Ansel technologies.

*i.imgur.com/6nvehgm.png

On Twitter we asked how many of you use NVIDIA Freestyle technology. The vast majority has never heard about it, or do not use it.

Source:NVIDIA to add ReShade filters to GeForce Drivers - VideoCardz.com

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Nvidia GTX 1650 Super Specs Leak - A huge upgrade for mid-range Geforce
New AMD Radeon Driver 19.10.2 Improves Performance of CoD: Modern Warfare and The Outer Worlds on RX 5700 XT GPUs
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super (MSI Variant) Listed for Rs. 21,475 by Indian Retailer

Last edited:

khalil1210

In the zone
Nvidia 1660 super available for Rs 21390 on mdcomputers.in Buy Zotac GTX 1660 SUPER Twin Fan 6GB GDDR6 at Best Price in India - mdcomputers.in

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Inno3D GeForce GTX 1660 Super Twin Fan 6GB Graphics Card Review
Zotac GeForce GTX 1650 Super 4GB Twin Fan Review: Is 4GB Enough?
MSI Radeon RX 580 Armor Revision - Polaris 20 Lives On

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT to feature 1408 Stream Processors? - VideoCardz.com
Custom Radeon RX 5500 XT pictured: ASRock Challenger and Gigabyte Gaming OC - VideoCardz.com

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT OpenCL Benchmarks Leak Out: Slower than NVIDIA's GTX 1650 Super
MSI Radeon RX 5500 XT 8 GB GDDR6 Graphics Card Review
In some benchmarks RX 5500 is ahead while in some it lacks

Last edited:
Top Bottom