GPU for budget around 4000Rs/-

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
C

cryptid

Journeyman
ok i went thru the product details of XFX 6600 on the official site and i found around 10-15 variants of 6600 GPU
i dunno what is DVI output and since i dunno what it is i feel it is not very usefull for me,,, ok now lets cut rite to the chase the cards that support TV output(S-Video connection) have a memory bus of 64 bit where as the cards that do not have TV output have a memory bus of 128bit,, is the memory bus gonna effect my gaming experince cause i would like to go in for the card that has TV output so that when no one is home i can call my friends over and have some 29" TV gaming experiance( that would be coolrite??)but if this memory bus is gonna effect my gaming experiance then i think i will cut out on the TV output thing cause i feel it just wouldnt be worth it but if it wont have any effect then its the best XFX 6600 variant available,,, and another thing i have seen this "memory interface" thing along with "memory bus" all the cards have a memory interface of 128 bit(even the the card that has TV-output) what is memory interface please explain. on some site i read i should be away from cards with 64bit memory bus or interface i am unable to rmr if it was "memory bus" or "memory interface"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom