GPU around 1.5k to 2k

Mainak23

Journeyman
Hi friends..as the title suggest i want to buy a GPU for 1.5k to 2k [Temporary purpose]..Today i Bought a new phone so currently out of money..

so i just need a GPU to just Run the system since my motherboard dont have onboard graphics

Specs:-

CPU- AMD FX 8350
MOTHERBOARD- ASUS CROSSHAIR V FORMULA
PSU- CORSAIR HX 650
RAM- CORSAIR VENGEANCE 4 GB X 2 NOS

I just want to buy a GPU for temporary purposes like watching HD contents..no gaming..i will but a GPU for gaming purposes next month..

so please suggest a GPU for me..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
HD 6450 / GT 520 both would be around / more than 2.5k .. try to get some good deals on second hand gpus.

ASHISH65

Technomancer
ya forget it it is not for gaming,so gt 9600 is more than enough for video playback and for htpc

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
You have a awesome rig. Loved it.

Since you will buy a good GPU next month and just use the GPU as a display out module and already have a FX8350 to take the pain even GF210 Zotac Synergy for Rs 1750 is more than enough to do your HD movie duty. Spend as less as possible.

OP
Mainak23

Mainak23

Journeyman
You have a awesome rig. Loved it.

Since you will buy a good GPU next month and just use the GPU as a display out module and already have a FX8350 to take the pain even GF210 Zotac Synergy for Rs 1750 is more than enough to do your HD movie duty. Spend as less as possible.

yes i wanna spend as much less i can since i dont have enough budget at all..is zotac gt 210 1 gb ddr3 enough to play HD content on 1080p resolution? i have a Dell ST2220M monitor..

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
just have a look at this before getting GT 210 :
HD Video Playback: HQV Blu-ray Benchmark : GeForce GT 220 And 210: DirectX 10.1 And 40nm Under $80

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
get the GT240 .. granted you are going to get anew powerful gpu soon but spending 400/500 bucks over GT210 worth every penny/

ASHISH65

Technomancer
see fot htpc vdeo playback gt 610 is more more than enough.get it with eyes closed.and after get gaming gpu.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
The rest of the cards, including the GeForce 210's competition, the Radeon HD 4550, were able to play back Blu-ray video with noise reduction enabled and no skipping at 1920x1080. They could even play the video smoothly when the desktop resolution was set to 2560x1600.

Its from that link HD Video Playback: HQV Blu-ray Benchmark : GeForce GT 220 And 210: DirectX 10.1 And 40nm Under $80

You are safe mate. Im using one. I told you.

Top Bottom