Gpu @12,000.

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Hey guys as i had a thread before which didn't ended up that well,really sorry i am starting a new one again because of lack of satisfaction :|
this question is simple and straight,i have a budget of Rs 12000,no ups and down and i am thinking for Asus GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB can anyone help me if i am doing it right?
Again my system configuration is this :|
Pentium G3220
Gigabyte H81M-S1
HyperXFury 4GB
WD Blue 1TB
As you see there is no psu,can i get a local one? will that affect my overall gpu performance or if it fails will it cause any harm to gpu?
and keeping my system specs in mind,do you guys think there will be any bottleneck?
Sujjest me ASAP,my status will be gray for two hours and when i return back i will order the GPU :-o

cookieberry

Broken In
any more answers?? i want the answer to this question too will this config be bottleneck to GPU ?
and is g3220 is good or fx6300?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
If I were you I would have saved some more and gone for the R9270 or X and a better PSU. FX6300 is way better and the poor mans rocket CPU for gaming!

vito scalleta

In the zone
rumors are that nvidia gtx 960 is gng to be launched in a few weeks. maybe it will affect the price of amd 270 like when amd reduced the prices of 280x and 290x after the launch of gtx 980 and 970.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
any more answers?? i want the answer to this question too will this config be bottleneck to GPU ?
and is g3220 is good or fx6300?

fx 6300 is in another league many. Dont compare them :l

- - - Updated - - -

rumors are that nvidia gtx 960 is gng to be launched in a few weeks. maybe it will affect the price of amd 270 like when amd reduced the prices of 280x and 290x after the launch of gtx 980 and 970.

they recently reduced the prices, and prices going down just after launch won't happen. Also 960 is in the 20k range and 270 is in 15k. If proces were to be reduced, it'll be of 280 and not of 270.

- - - Updated - - -

+1 to R9 270, should be around that price, maybe slightly higher

270 is 13k afaik and 750ti is 11k

also getting 270 would mean spending around 4k more i.e ~35% of the current budget :p

OP
vedula.k95

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
Hey guys sorry to inform you all,the forum sing-in function malfunctioned though entered by remember me,i finally ordered R7 260x 2Gig
Vendor-ASUS,for Rs 10,019 :lol: ,is my overall setup good enough to play games @med-high?
and yeah went to find out about the in-built PSU,its 450 watt,i think my overall component power-supply will not cross 312 Watt.
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
do you think your inbuilt psu although rated at 450w can deliver what they advertised?
always choose a good psu. it is the heart of your system especially with a gpu like 260x.
get antec vp450p or seasonic ss400bt.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
Hey guys sorry to inform you all,the forum sing-in function malfunctioned though entered by remember me,i finally ordered R7 260x 2Gig
Vendor-ASUS,for Rs 10,019 :lol: ,is my overall setup good enough to play games @med-high?
and yeah went to find out about the in-built PSU,its 450 watt,i think my overall component power-supply will not cross 312 Watt.
View attachment 15050

why do you open threads when you dont want to follow what's told? :/ :-X

get antec VP 450p now. Or else your parts will definitely go kaput. And believe me, bad psu takes many things with itself. It took my processor and hdd along with itself.

- - - Updated - - -

do you think your inbuilt psu although rated at 450w can deliver what they advertised?
always choose a good psu. it is the heart of your system especially with a gpu like 260x.
get antec vp450p or seasonic ss400bt.

200W and 250W tops. Not even 50%

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
most local psus will not be able to provide more than 250-275 watts.some even less. i suggest op to get a good psu asap.

OP
vedula.k95

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
why do you open threads when you dont want to follow what's told? :/ :-X

get antec VP 450p now. Or else your parts will definitely go kaput. And believe me, bad psu takes many things with itself. It took my processor and hdd along with itself.

- - - Updated - - -

200W and 250W tops. Not even 50%

i thought it was agood deal because flipkart was listing the same card @12,000+/- ,so i went for it :|

- - - Updated - - -

most local psus will not be able to provide more than 250-275 watts.some even less. i suggest op to get a good psu asap.

Okay guys sincerely sorry for not following the thread i was a night owl and was fascinated by benchmark videos :| and ordered 67 260x.
Now i have two option available ?
Cooler Master 450W
*mdcomputers.in/products/smps/cooler-master-smps-thunder-450w.html
or
Antec VP450P
*www.snapdeal.com/product/antec-vp450p-smps/1251897
guide me out with this :-?

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
260x is a very high power consuming card as compared to 750. Anyways get Antec VP450p. Wait a lil bit for christmas or new year deals online.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
No for thunder.
Get antec vp450p or seasonic ss400bt.

- - - Updated - - -

No for thunder.

OP
vedula.k95

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
No for thunder.

- - - Updated - - -

No for thunder.
as he said no to thunder,can anyone justify?
and i went for manual buying this morning,meanwhile i got the package(r7 260x) :lol: and [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] really sorry bro,i was high that night and i found this amazing offer. :|
Really sorry that i didn't followed what you said.
i hope you don't take it as a kind of disrespect.
and as i said i went for manual shopping and there are these brand available in market Frontech,Zebronics,are these good enough to take load of my GPU?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
@op, Read these
*www.digit.in/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/104472-basic-guide-right-power-supply.html

*www.digit.in/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/184285-psu-suggestion-list.html
[MENTION=105611]bssunil[/MENTION], does that mean that it is unusable? I myself have that psu and it is just fine and has enough length unless you have a bigger cabinet. Otherwise it is just fine.

OP
vedula.k95

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
@op, Read these
*www.digit.in/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/104472-basic-guide-right-power-supply.html

*www.digit.in/forum/power-supply-cabinets-mods/184285-psu-suggestion-list.html
[MENTION=105611]bssunil[/MENTION], does that mean that it is unusable? I myself have that psu and it is just fine and has enough length unless you have a bigger cabinet. Otherwise it is just fine.
ordered one,the one you recommended,from snapdeal,should expect in 3-4 days,oh Crap,christmas :cry:

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
as he said no to thunder,can anyone justify?
and i went for manual buying this morning,meanwhile i got the package(r7 260x) :lol: and [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] really sorry bro,i was high that night and i found this amazing offer. :|
Really sorry that i didn't followed what you said.
i hope you don't take it as a kind of disrespect.
and as i said i went for manual shopping and there are these brand available in market Frontech,Zebronics,are these good enough to take load of my GPU?

thunder comes into blacklisted psus afaik.

Arrey its not a problem. ;) :)

frontech zebronics and all others are el cheapo, so stay away.

Top Bottom