got my new amd 4200 x2 rig thank u everone on this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
hello friends
after wating for a long time and through help full gudiance of all my fellow friends on thisforum i have bult my new amd rig for 3d animation its running great and i hope it keeps on runing that way as i seriously drained out of cash ca afford to buy any thing else

here is my config

amd 4200 x2 2.2 ghz 512 kb cache
asus a8n sli premium
4 x igb of transcend orignal ram
xfx 7800 gtx
160 gb degate sata hard disk
p180 cabinate antec
neo power 480 volts powersupplu antec
rest are parts from my old system

Ringwraith

Journeyman
great config ..congrats man!
the manchesters are very much overclockable too compared to the toledos in case u want to squeeze the last bit of performance out of the rig ;)
u cud also list the prices of ur components again..might help a lot of ppl who are gonna buy now

magnet

Youngling
4 1gb rams????check the manual will that support as in my asus a8ne...its mention due to some limitation maximum 3 gb ram is detected even if 4 sticks r filled with 1 gb

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Congrats buddy, great rig...but please do post the prices of the individual components for people like us. It would be of great help.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Congrats .. now tell us where do u stay so i can drop over and just kick doom 3's ass ... lol ... do post the prices though.

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
Good going dude. Can you give the prices of the components, so that we can have some idea.

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
es sure
amd 4200 is 27 thousand mind u might need to add 1 or - 1 grand depends were u buy it from till now only 10 pcs of 4200 x2 have come all over india it is difficult to get one but i think the situation will change i had to directly request the compay to get me one

asus a8n sli premium when i bought it was 10,700 200 discount
7800 gtx 31 .300
transcend orignal box packed ram was for 5750 insist on box packed faliur rate of ram is lover plus u get life time warrenty
p180 is 9500 in india
neo power 480 is 8200 please buy a a good powersupply my advvice neo power is better than 550 watts true power because it has sepertae line of 12v for continous supply to mobd also it has diff slots for connection so u dont over crowd the cables

most important if u are buying from lamington road mumbai buy from PRIME ABGB MEN THEY ARE GREAT mr gulbir their properitor is a realy good men i made realy good friends with him if u are buying try to meet him he will guide u especailly with high end config also if ordering from amd tell amd to give it to prime so u can collect it from him dont go for any other tom dick and harry my advice he is the only person i trust on lamington road with my eyes closed any one who wants more idea on amd products can mail me
bye take take care

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
oh one more answer to the 4gb ram thing u see the mother board can support 4 gb ram its xp which wont so u will see 3 gb and yes the 64 bit will supprt all the 4 gb i am switching to windows 64 bit soon for full power

Kniwor

Learner
ASH18MARCH said:
oh one more answer to the 4gb ram thing u see the mother board can support 4 gb ram its xp which wont so u will see 3 gb and yes the 64 bit will supprt all the 4 gb i am switching to windows 64 bit soon for full power

Can u run that 4Gb at DDR400 1T timing, if not, 2Gb will give u better performance.

G

gxsaurav

now do one thing, install 3d max & render a few high end animations for me in Mental ray :D

i would say go for 2 GB RAM, rest 2 GB right now is useless, even for Workstation tasks, until U do them in a heavy manner

asdf1223

Journeyman
nice pc.but instead of 4gb ram u could have got an xtra low latency mem.anyway its still awesome.just hope u got a nice 19/21" monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom