got fifa 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
thanks for the thanks guys.. BTW what abt my prob

as i posted earlier--
BTW i am facing a real problem... as i said earlier this is the 1st fifa version i am seriously playing..
whenever i am attacking for the goal the ball goes way off-target. and mostly it goes above the goal. even if i am close to the goal. and mostly even if i keep the shot power to minimum.

and when defending i can block most attempts except when the ball bounces off the goalkeeper.. my defenders seem to go dumb for that and they do not try to save. i can never stop a goal if the ball bounces off my keeper. it is not like the game/controles freeze but i just cant...

i dont really understand all the tricks n stuff. just use the pass/shoot/long pass keys!

i will be thankfull if u can point me to some online guide or give any tips for this soccer newbee Hurry pls.. got the game for just 2 weeks

BTW get a logitech rumble pad 2... gaming experience goes super duper"

definately there are lots of graphic bugs..
the two most promininet are
1. the outlines of the players...
2. the cound-be-super-eye-candy blur effect..

this is the reason i posted this pic..Look at the bottom left pic:
*img86.imageshack.us/img86/2489/collage5ce4.jpg
it has all in focus, inside focus, outside focus objects....
this effect is super cool for the game but is not gone correctly.. specifically the boundaries....
may be future patches will make it better...

btw my hardware was AMD64 3000+, ASUS A8N SLI, XFX 6600GT, 1GB DDR 400RAM

Last edited:

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
shivi4 said:
i have just got fifa 2007

gameplay is much better than last time

although player face are not accurate

rest is as before

full review is comming up later
and how much did it cost you to get this new version?

blademast3r

In the zone
The AI for the players in the defence in the goal keeper sux!!! really bad, god knoes what happened to the good ol iffa programmers

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
^true the goalkeeper gives me a serious headache
whenever i am attacking for the goal the ball goes way off-target. and mostly it goes above the goal. even if i am close to the goal. even if i keep the shot power to minimum. the only way i can make a goal is when i outrun every defender and just the goalie is left...

any tips pleaseeeee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom