Google Play hits 25 billion downloads, gives premium apps for just INR 13.36

amjath

Human Spambot
Whether you’re looking for directions, checking email or sharing a picture with friends, apps are now an indispensable part of life. And if you’re using Android, it all starts with Google Play, home to 675,000 apps and games. That’s a lot of choice. We’ve now crossed 25 billion downloads from Google Play, and to celebrate we’re offering some great discounts for the next five days.

Every day you’ll be able to choose from a collection of apps from some of the world’s top developers including Gameloft, Electronic Arts, Rovio, runtastic, Full Fat and more. And all for just 25 cents. We’ll also be offering some special collections like 25 movies you must own, 25 banned books, 25 albums that changed the world and our 25 top selling magazines, all at special prices. Visit Google Play a little later today to check them out.

Twenty-five billion is more than twice the distance, in miles, that the Voyager 1 spacecraft has travelled since its launch 35 years ago. It’s the amount of time, in minutes, that have passed since some of our earliest ancestors began to set foot in Europe. And now, thanks to all of you, it’s a Google Play milestone. We look forward to the next 25 billion.

List of apps for sale @ 13.36 rupees:

Angry Birds Space (game)
Asphalt 7 (game)
Symphony of Eternity (game)
runtastic PRO (app)
Tasks (app)
OfficeSuite Pro 6 + (PDF & HD) (app)
Ocean HD (game)
NFL Kicker 13 (app)
London Bus Checker (app)
Let’s Create! Pottery (app)
Granny Smith (game)
Sudoku (game)
Draw Something (game)
Clouds and Sheep Premium (game)
The Cat in the Hat – Dr. Seuss (app)

Promo Google Play page: *play.google.com/store/apps/collection/promotion_celebrate_25_billion

Source

I downloaded Asphalt 7 and Granny Smith [game is awesome especially the replay part, must play recommended]

noob

Cyborg Agent
The important part is ...its for 5 days.

b/w which is better? KingsoftOffice or OfficeSuitePro.

Don't know..but get OfficeSuitePro. it is just for 14 rs....
I purchased Tasks (app),OfficeSuite Pro 6 + (PDF & HD) (app). thinking of Asphalt 7 and runtastic PRO

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
I tried to purchase it with my debit card integrated with Google Wallet. But it always gives me this error.

An attempt to charge $0.25 to VISA xxx-xxx failed. You must update your payment information within 7 days or your order will be cancelled.

What should i do?

Can't Indian banks debit card won't work?

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
The important part is ...its for 5 days.

b/w which is better? KingsoftOffice or OfficeSuitePro.
no personal experience but kingsoft is free and has more 5 star reviews than officesuite. but promo pack has HD as well PDF. so if u plan on buying a tab this app with HD is useless :D

Edit: just read officesuite description and "whats new" so much advancement, so u not regret spending ur 14 rupees

Don't know..but get OfficeSuitePro. it is just for 14 rs....
I purchased Tasks (app),OfficeSuite Pro 6 + (PDF & HD) (app). thinking of Asphalt 7 and runtastic PRO

go for asphalt 7 i purchased it but did not download it yet, saw the screens it was awesome go for it. It was yesterday's offer may soon ll end replacing new apps

I tried to purchase it with my debit card integrated with Google Wallet. But it always gives me this error.
What should i do?
Can't Indian banks debit card won't work?
u have to use a different card bro. but according to ur message ur purchase is successful but payment is failed. BTW which card, few debit cards do work

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
no personal experience but kingsoft is free and has more 5 star reviews than officesuite. but promo pack has HD as well PDF. so if u plan on buying a tab this app with HD is useless :D

Edit: just read officesuite description and "whats new" so much advancement, so u not regret spending ur 14 rupees

I used Kingsoft office and liked it. And, in last sale I bought "eZPDF viewer"...which kinda handles all PDF tasks.

I think I'm gonna pass today. Lets see what in store for tomorrow.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Today's list of apps:

Cut the rope Experiments
doubleTwist Alarm Clock
World of Goo
SketchBook Mobile
FIFA12 by EA Sports
Paper Camera
Shark Dash
The Going to Bed Book - Boynton
Flick Nations Rugby
Dungeon Village
Mini Motor Racing
Color & Draw for kids phone
Color & Draw for kids HD

I dont think I will buy anything today 'cause I already have Cut the rope and World of Goo

mastervk

In the zone
will buy all the apps..except those which i already have like world of goo...unfortunately missed yesterday deal..hope they will put Asphalt 7/office suite deal again..

note..amazon appstore will also have same rate for these apps...so you can buy from there too.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Purchased the following on the 1st day:-

Angry Birds Space Premium
Asphalt 7
Sudoku

Didn't purchase OfficeSuite Pro as I rarely work with documents in my phone and Kingsoft Office Free is more than enough for me. Also I have Polaris Office pre installed which is good too.

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
will buy all the apps..except those which i already have like world of goo...unfortunately missed yesterday deal..hope they will put Asphalt 7/office suite deal again..

note..amazon appstore will also have same rate for these apps...so you can buy from there too.
Last time on 10 million app downloads promo they did it. Hope they ll include day 1 apps again.

BTW amazon app store is working again. It worked for few days for me, then it didn't

Purchased the following on the 1st day:-
Angry Birds Space Premium
Asphalt 7
Sudoku
Didn't purchase OfficeSuite Pro as I rarely work with documents in my phone and Kingsoft Office Free is more than enough for me. Also I have Polaris Office pre installed which is good too.
U r right skud, Polaris Office is more than enough it does everything without any hassle

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
Sorry for the delay, today's list:

Amazing Alex
TuneIn radio pro
Temple run brave
HD widgets
PicSay pro photo editor
Monsters ate my condo
Flick golf