Google Penalizes PayPerPost.com Bloggers !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
Does anyone ..know what is his ...s**t...

Google will penalize bloggers who are registered with PayPerPost....can u believe that.....:mad: :mad: :mad:

Check out this link :

*www.blogprofit.net/archives/2006/Jun/30/will_google_penalize_payperpostcom_bloggers.html

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Expected.

Even you would do that if you were in Google's shoes. If you asked me if a product was good or not and I told you positive about the product, and later you learn that I has been paid to TELL YOU ONLY POSITIVE THINGS about it, won't that annoy you?

And most of the times, these advertisers will use cheap, unethical means to build a positive reputation about their not-so-positive product.

and BTW Google already wants you to disclose paid-links ( *www.marketingpilgrim.com/2007/04/google-wants-you-to-disclose-the-paid-links-it-cant-find.html )

also, most readers can easily smell if you have been paid to talk nice about someone. So in a way, bloggers indulging in such practices are harming their own credibility. And once your credibility is gone, no ones gonna read even genuine posts and those people who were paying you to praise the products will also keep you far!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom