Google Adsense not replying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hitman050

Journeyman
Hi guys. I applied for google adsense 5 days ago, but since then have not recieved any email from them regarding their approval. Is it normal that they take so much time? If so, when can I expect an answer?

Thanks

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Hey They Just Took Two Weeks From Me. Don't Go On There Words They Say Just 2 To 3 Days But Due To Many Persons Are Joining Nowdays So There May Be Not Enough Time That's Why They Are Not Replying. They Will Reply You Soon. Tension Kayo Ko Leta Hai Mamu

ApoorvKhatreja

Journeyman
^^
Hey dude, what's up with the capitalisation thingy?? You have to capitalise only the the first letter of FIRST word of the sentence :p .

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
ApoorvKhatreja said:
^^
Hey dude, what's up with the capitalisation thingy?? You have to capitalise only the the first letter of FIRST word of the sentence :p .

It's My Style Of Writing In This Format I Am Having A Very Good Speed

:eek: :smile: :smile: :smile: :eek:

OP
H

hitman050

Journeyman
Siddharth Maheshwari said:
ya u must contact them now.;)
It may be possible they have not approved you:mad:

Well they would have atleast emailed me saying they have not?

How can I contact them?

Anindya

In the zone
I got the approval and have pasted the code in my blog some 2 months ago! But they did not put the ads! What could be the problem? Plz advice.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Anindya said:
I got the approval and have pasted the code in my blog some 2 months ago! But they did not put the ads! What could be the problem? Plz advice.

Some Blogging Platforms Like Wordpress Doesn't Support Google Adsense Try Blogging Platform Like Blogger :p

How can I contact them?

Go To The Below Link Type The Email Address Which You Have Given For Google Adsense Type Your Password And Then Press Enter.
Then A New Window Will Open If It Say Your Application Denied Then You Must Fill A New Form And If It Say's It's Still In Review Wait For More Days

*www.google.com/adsense/login3?gsessionid=5vJSQChuV2c

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom