Good under-10K P45 mobo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jetlag

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I am upgrading my system, would like to go for P45 mobo under 10K with good overclocking capabilities(preferably asus or msi). Please help me with the mobo. Processor would be E8400.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Biostar i45 hands down for 8.3k. The nationwide distributor is abacus distributors but they even take care of sales as well. This board just loves high FSB :D. Gigabyte EP45C-DS3R is also another good board.

OP
J

Jetlag

Right off the assembly line
thx sorcerer...Gigabyte EP45C-DS3R is good mobo with crossfireX, how about GA-EP45-DS3L coz i wil be using only one grafix card...

what say about MSI P45 Neo3-F (mobo looks pretty)....

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
To be honest, I stay away from MSI boards. There's nothing wrong with them technically but the PCB is a different story. If you see real time ocers, not many buy them. ds3l is also a good mobo as well. But to be honest distributors are charging gigabyte boards in a hilarious rate. UD3P, in reality, supposed to be 10k. I didnt recommend mainly because of the northbridge heatsink with the gigabyte logo plate. The plate is thick enough which prevents to install some aftermarket heatsinks. You can remove the gigabyte plate and screw the northbridge heatsink back since logo plate a separate plate from the heatsink. Before buying the board, check out in international forums which heatsinks fit properly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom