[Query] Good shops at Lamington Road

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks.
Also, is there much price difference between shops at lamington and flipkart?

sometimes yes.sometimes no. depends on the product.there are many other e-commerce websites like mdcomputers,smcinternational,itdepot,itwares,vedantcomputers,snapdeal etc where you can purchase pc components.

Vyom93

Journeyman
+1 to Prime ABGB, Cassette world

there is not much difference is price ,i recently upgrade my pc i went to the both shop for quotation & there was only 500rs difference,cassette world was the cheapest

and always buy with proper VAT bill

D

Deleted member 118788

Maxworld is also good. The first shop in lammington road

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Make sure you're getting a proper bill. I just saw E-Lounge/ITWares bill in the for sale thread where they conveniently 'forgot' to mention the power supply's serial number. For some products you need to produce the bill as a proof of purchase, so that's all the more reason that the bill should have the serial number of the product you're buying.

A

amit.tiger12

thanks everyone

Make sure you're getting a proper bill. I just saw E-Lounge/ITWares bill in the for sale thread where they conveniently 'forgot' to mention the power supply's serial number. For some products you need to produce the bill as a proof of purchase, so that's all the more reason that the bill should have the serial number of the product you're buying.

thanks alot..

Top Bottom