good offer or not??

Status
Not open for further replies.

anarchy0x

In the zone
BTW iposting this for the 3rd time.. had posted it about a few minutes back but for some reason this post is not appearing on the forum.. here it goes..
I am getting this used card ATI RADEON 9600 PRO 256 MB DDR GRAPHICS CARD AGP 8X for Rs.3500.. this card has been used for 1 year.. i wana know if its worth it.. thanks

saurav29

Waiting for 3 Miracles...
definetly not worth it man..... then may be its me..... as far as i remember man i did tell you to get rid of your hardware that requires AGP 8x, the scene is dead man and you can probably get a 3 gen higher card for measly 3k that will outperform this card you are buying by atleast 3x2 = 6 times simple 3 gen * XAGP (16x) .this we are talking about in worst case scenario probably will do much better then that.... also man donot go for cards that have slower memory.. probably DDR2 and DDR3 are here to stay....as they have much faster memory.....
whatever man,
its your money afterall and you should go if you really want that card.......
Peace
raj

saurav29

Nothing personal @hash but i disagree, the guy is asking for the price and what better place to enquire then the "Bazar" itself isn't what the forum says.........
But then i may be wrong........
I admit that let the mods decide whether the post stays or goes.....
At least it has my vote........
peace
raj

OP
anarchy0x

anarchy0x

In the zone
saurav thanks for ur concern :) i do acknowledge that AGP is already dead but had thought of buying the card coz i m looking for a low cost upgrade
This thread mayb closed

Last edited:

harikatt

In the zone
AGP may be dead,, but this card can be used for upgrade of an old computer which doesnt supports PCIE card. what do u say??

saurav29

@Harikatt you are right man but the prices and the effort that goes in finding the right stuff doesn't make it really worth it..... Vendors have a crude sense to resort to blacmail/extortion to second hand good when they realize that you really need the stuff..... They even offer their junk @prices more then new.... Pesonally i feel thats outrageous and will not do that on priciples alone... If you can find the right price then definely man... it will be worth while.......
peace
raj

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
anarchy0x said:
BTW iposting this for the 3rd time.. had posted it about a few minutes back but for some reason this post is not appearing on the forum.. here it goes..
Read the rules of the forum please. Bazaar section is moderated so the posts there do not appear till moderators approve it.
If there are any problems with posting or such things first talk with any of the mods before starting so many threads.

hash!!

________
saurav29 said:
Nothing personal @hash but i disagree, the guy is asking for the price and what better place to enquire then the "Bazar" itself isn't what the forum says.........
But then i may be wrong........
I admit that let the mods decide whether the post stays or goes.....
At least it has my vote........
peace
raj

whoa dude!
i wuznt on the offensive anyways... 'bazaar' is hindi for a place where ppl buy n sell alright.... and in ne case, i just mentioned it man... the hardware section might just get him a better response... :p
like i care... newayz... the intro to this section is:
Code:
Back by popular demand! Offload your second-hand junk onto one or more of our teeming masses
dun get me wrong, but i just said wht i thought wuz right... duznt hurt me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom