Good News For All DOOM Lovers!! - Doom - the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
Director: Andrzej Bartkowiak
Writer(s): Wesley Strick, Dave Callaham
Cast: The Rock, Karl Urban, Rosamund Pike, Deobia Oparei, Ben Daniels, Raz Adoti, Richard Brake, Al Weaver, Yao Chin, Dexter Fletcher

*www.doommovie.com/ said:
Something has gone wrong at a remote scientific research station on Mars. All research has ceased. Communication has failed. And the messages that do get through are less than comforting. It's a level 5 quarantine and the only souls allowed in or out are the Rapid Response Tactical Squad - hardened Marines armed to the teeth with enough firepower to neutralize the enemy...or so they think. The research being done at Odluval station has unwittingly opened a door and all hell has broken loose. A legion of nightmarish creatures of unknown origin lurk behind every wall and stalk the countless rooms and tunnels of the facility, killing what few people remain.

Sealing off the portal to Earth, Sarge (Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson), Reaper (Karl Urban) and their team must use every weapon at their disposal - and some they find along the way - to carry out their orders: nothing gets out alive.

*img373.imageshack.us/img373/3016/52560x10248ac.th.jpg

Ashis

In the zone
Yep I just saw it on the News.....Must be thrilling!

A must C for DooM Lover!...eg; ME :)

Cybrog!

Right off the assembly line
Yeah I do. It will be releashed be4 end of December. And it's one game movie to look out for as most of his done F.P.S mode yeah tht's right!!!

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I Hate graphix card reviews , u guys at digit enjoy the slick grafix offered by those expensive cards. I wish i had one of those monster cards. but 15K+ !!!! na, ill stick to my medium grafix details.

One things for sure ill even pay 350 bucks to watch that movie @ PVR :lol:

hey guys what grafix card do i need to watch " DOOM THE MOVIE " :shock: .... .............. 30 FPS atleast :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: HA HA HA HA HA

PS: Did you know that in movies like Shrek 2, it takes 8 hrs by a hi end workstation to render each frame!!!! So the grafix guys use something called rendering farms ( huge network of pcs ) to take care of that task.(From one of the article i read in digit)

goobimama

 Macboy
I don't think it is 8 hours to render reach frame. It is more like 7 minutes. But then again, there are so many frames to render, that rendering farms are used...

AcceleratorX

Youngling
I read the reviews...its seems to be a good movie. Even John Carmack released some comments saying that he didn't expect the movie to be as good as it is now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom