Good earphones 4 rs.750 !!! pls suggest...

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzeet

Right off the assembly line
Hello friends,I live in bhubaneswar. recently i damaged my meizu mp4 player's earphone...So I am now planning 2 buy a pair of good earphones for rs.750.

therefore I need a few suggestions frm u.I hav shortlisted d panasonic RP-HNJ 200 costing rs.720.Does anyone knw abt it ??? r thr any othr good earphones of othr brands available.pls note that I live in orissa and so very hifi brands like seinhensser,creative etc shall not b available as they r very very costly.the brans that I hav seen here are maxell,philips,panasonic ( I hav not gone 2 big bazaar and pantaloons 2 chk abt earphones, though..)So pls suggest some philips if they r good.I want mediocre bass and good, clear vocals.

Finally,any does anyone hav any idea abt mini,portable travel speakers of 2 W available 4 mp3 players at under rs.350!!!

pls suggest sooner.got 2 buy it in a hurry !!!

piyush2202

The Tech Enthusiast
The earphones from philips are usually good but have recessed mids. the highs and lows are fine though. panasonic makes the intruments sound muddy. the creative ones are great in all aspects except for a slight recession in the highs which is barely noticable. sennheiser are top of the line if you can afford them.

portable speakers are not very expensive these days. if you want good ones, then you need to shell out atleast Rs.500 or so.

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I doubt you can get 4 good quality headphones for 750 bucks. If you are just buying one you can check out phillips SHS8000. Other than that there's the usual ep 630.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom