Good buy OR terrible blunder?

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
I recently got one ASUS M4A78TD-V-EVO for rs 6400.
Yesterday, I went glanced upon one product from ASROCK named M3A785GXH, priced at 5900(online, surely would go cheap on streets)
I saw the overview & i think the latter is much better than ASUS.
Now, before buying ASUS, i went around thousands of forums (except this one) asking about a good mobo to support my AMD 955 BE.
Most of them suggested me ASUS, as I was low on budget and opt for crossfire config.
Now seeing this ASROCK product is giving me constipation that, even after thorough research, I missed it.
So, now what am i supposed to do? (about the mobo, & not curing constipation).
Is there any way i can return my ASUS for exchange of this product.
I got it 6 days ago, & i have all the things with me that came along.
Plz help me!
:(

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Forgive my grammar on line no 3.

ajai5777

Youngling
Thats a pain in the a**.I had a MSI GF615M P33 bought for 3500/-.Later I bought biostar TA785G3 HD.Then I started to try to sell the MSI mobo.But I couldnt sell it at that time.Now its price dropped and I got an offer @ 2k.
Wanna buy a 500GB HDD with that cash.

OP
toad_frog09

toad_frog09

Swimming, eh??
Thats a pain in the a**.I had a MSI GF615M P33 bought for 3500/-.Later I bought biostar TA785G3 HD.Then I started to try to sell the MSI mobo.But I couldnt sell it at that time.Now its price dropped and I got an offer @ 2k.
Wanna buy a 500GB HDD with that cash.

not that it did help my problem, but actually made me smile. I think its common to make such mistakes.
Hehe.
Btw, where you from?
I could only buy if i inspct the product myself.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
no use crying over spoiled milk. better go ahead with what you bought. and about crossfire, why not stick to one single card?

however let me tell you one thing, AsRock is a former subsidiary of Asus itself. just cross your finger that you don't face any issues with the Asus board as last year & this year itself, a lot of bugs & issues have came up on Asus boards, particularly the one you bought. the product is solid one, but those bugs & notorious issues enough to damage a products reputation.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Some retailers allow you to change any product within a week if you have bought the full system with them. Check with your retailer as early as you can if you have bought all components from one shop.

Top Bottom