Good Backlit Kayboard

singh_dd93

Journeyman
Hi All,

I want to buy a good backlit keyboard with max budget of 2.5K . I am a programmer who works at night and for long hours. I would like the light color to be white preferably. I had bought "Genius Imperator Pro" from Amazon.in recently but they sent me Imperator for which I have initiated the return.
Genius Imperator Pro Expert Gaming Keyboard with: Amazon.in: Electronics

Kindly suggest me a good keyboard. Brand name doesnt matter but should be good.

Thanks

A

amit.tiger12

my suggestions...
0. LOGITECH KEYBOARD G105 (920-003373 - 920-003373 - )
1. RAZER KEYBOARD DEATHSTALKER ESSENTIAL (RZ03-01060100-R3M1 - RZ03-01060100-R3M1 - 879862008277 )
2. TT-ESPORTS KEYBOARD KNUCKER (KB-KNK008US - KB-KNK008US - )
3. CM STORM KEYBOARD MOUSE COMBO DEVASTATOR (MS2K-MB24 - MS2K-MB24 - )

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
+1 to Dragon War X Q2 Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo Keyboard - Dragon War : Flipkart.com

- - - Updated - - -

my suggestions...
0. LOGITECH KEYBOARD G105 (920-003373 - 920-003373 - )
1. RAZER KEYBOARD DEATHSTALKER ESSENTIAL (RZ03-01060100-R3M1 - RZ03-01060100-R3M1 - 879862008277 )
2. TT-ESPORTS KEYBOARD KNUCKER (KB-KNK008US - KB-KNK008US - )
3. CM STORM KEYBOARD MOUSE COMBO DEVASTATOR (MS2K-MB24 - MS2K-MB24 - )

3rd one isn't backlit, rest are over the OP's budget. :|

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
i've had G510 earlier. this one had white illumination AFAIR. G105 may have it too. do check a vid or two. if buying a used one isn't an issue, place a WTB request for one. else, look for imperator pro on some other portal like ebay, flipkart, etc.

OP
S

singh_dd93

Journeyman
I guess I am limited to only 2 options:

Cooler Master Devastator USB Mouse & Keyboard: Buy Online @ Rs.2321/- | Snapdeal.com

Dragon War X Q2 Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Combo - Red and Black: Buy Online @ Rs.2092/- | Snapdeal.com

Which one of them should I buy. Also if other options are available you can suggest.

My main aim is coding. I rarely play games due to shortage of time.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
^ Better buy from flipkart or amazon and have peace of mind. Snapdeal has a tendency to cancel orders whenever they feel like there was a typographical error in the price.

OP
S

singh_dd93

Journeyman
Hi Guys,
I tried the devastator for few hours but was not satisfied with its backlighting. It was dim blue. I have returned it. I now have the budget of 4.5k
I have seen a CM Octane locally and was enough bright IMO. I am getting it at 4.3k at Aamazon. CoolerMaster Octane Full Backlit Membrane Keyboard: Amazon.in: Electronics

Is it fine? Any alternatives?
Thanks in Advance

Nerevarine

Incarnate
G400 s or (G402) + G105 is a good alternative..
MANY many people here have this combo and imo, its the best regarding performance and warranty...
It doesnt have the killer looks of octane though, so if looks are your thing go for the CM one

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
G400 s or (G402) + G105 is a good alternative..
MANY many people here have this combo and imo, its the best regarding performance and warranty...
It doesnt have the killer looks of octane though, so if looks are your thing go for the CM one

I don't think he requires a mouse. :chinscratch:

@OP, check these out:

Steelseries Apex (RAW) Keyboard - Steelseries : Flipkart.com

Steelseries Shift USB 2.0 Keyboard - Steelseries : Flipkart.com

Razer Blackwidow USB 2.0 Keyboard - Razer : Flipkart.com

OP
S

singh_dd93

Journeyman
Well I am using a Logitech MK260 Wireless combo at the moment. So If I change the keyboard I have to buy another mouse. Was initially thinking of cheap wireless mouse but If I get a combo, that wont be a problem. But as I said earlier, the main focus is on Keyboard. I rejected the G105 cause I hate the different coloured WASD keys.
I am still considering Apex (RAW) and also getting just 1 day old at 3k on erodov

Top Bottom