gonna get 5800XM 2maro! plz clear my doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamoghno

Padawan
Dont forget its a smartphone also . Enjoy dotsis !

Btw , after updating my preloaded songs didn't worked . Does your one works

With most nokia phones you will find a leaflet with "scratchcard portion". , just like what is presenting recharge vouchers...you need to activate the songs by sending activation message for each song

you have to send that hidden code to some no. (mostly 55555) by sms, and you will receive the activation codes for preloaded songs through sms

OP
george101

george101

Good Boy

no. mine also stopped. i had to delete them all

With most nokia phones you will find a leaflet with "scratchcard portion". , just like what is presenting recharge vouchers...you need to activate the songs by sending activation message for each song

you have to send that hidden code to some no. (mostly 55555) by sms, and you will receive the activation codes for preloaded songs through sms

u dont get a scratch card or anything with 5800. the songs will play fine when bought and after updating it wont work and wont ask u for any activation

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
i have one spare 5800XM Box Sealed with Warrenty and bill , if anyone is looking for it pm me .

vigneshnm

Broken In
no. mine also stopped. i had to delete them all

u dont get a scratch card or anything with 5800. the songs will play fine when bought and after updating it wont work and wont ask u for any activation

I also had the same problem and wrote to Nokia Support regarding this. The following is their reply:-
This e-mail is in reference to activation of media content in Nokia 5800 Xpress Music. We understand your anxiety due to the concern you are facing with the pre-installed media. You may kindly note that the activation keys are deleted when the firmware of the phone is upgraded. We suggest you to visit the nearest Nokia Care Centre for the activation of pre-installed media content in the phone. Please be assured that our technicians will assist you in the best possible manner.

We recommend you to take along the proof of purchase/receipt while visiting the Nokia Care Centre.

So I guess that's the way to solve the problem. I am yet to try it though but i suppose it will work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom