Processor
AMD FX 8350

Motherboard
Asus M5A97 R2.0 /Asus M5A97 LE R2

RAM
Gskill RipjawsX 8GB 1600 4x2 /Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 4x2

Graphic Card
SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB OC
ASUS R9 280X R9280X-DC2T-3GD5 (1st priority or the cheapest)
MSI R9 280X GAMING 3G BF4 3GB

Case
NZXT Phantom 410 Black (1st priority)
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Windowed

SMPS
Corsair GS600
Corsair Modular TX650M 650 Modular (1st priority)
SeaSonic M12II 650 Modular

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:bf4 ,bf3,nfs rivals,gta 5 if in pc

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:60k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: have two old hdd

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:i am having dell s2240l FullHD

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: will use old hdd , monitor, odd, kb+mouse , etc

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: this Saturday

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: yes, myself

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai lamington road

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: plz suggest any changes

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Processor
AMD FX 8350

Motherboard
Asus M5A97 R2.0

RAM
Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600 4x2

Graphic Card
SAPPHIRE DUAL-X R9 280X 3GB OC

Case
Corsair Carbide Series 300R Windowed

SMPS
Corsair Modular TX650M 650 Modular

The config you have mentioned is perfect except for a few changes:

> Make sure you get 4 GB x2 1600 MHz RAM.

> for graohic card, get wither of Asus or Sapphire, whichever is cheaper.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
and what about asus
for smps both are having 5 year warranty i will buy the cheapest :lol:

asus offers 3 years repalcement afaik.
TX650m is made by CWT and is of lower quality than m12ii 650 or even older a seasonic made corsair tx 650v2. tx 650m compromised the quality for modluar thing.

OP
V

Vyom93

Journeyman
asus offers 3 years repalcement afaik.
TX650m is made by CWT and is of lower quality than m12ii 650 or even older a seasonic made corsair tx 650v2. tx 650m compromised the quality for modluar thing.
Thanks for info,i thought it was same seasonic made

- - - Updated - - -

The config you have mentioned is perfect except for a few changes:

> Make sure you get 4 GB x2 1600 MHz RAM.

> for graohic card, get wither of Asus or Sapphire, whichever is cheaper.
I have one question corsair vengeance 8 GB 4x2 1600mhz is for Rs.6492 and corsair vengeance 4 GB 4x1 is for Rs.2788
if I bought corsair vengeance 4 GB 4x1 x2 its cost is Rs.5576 & it will work on dual channel should I buy this way and save some money :-D

Cilus

laborare est orare
Actually I didn't get the 8GB 4X2 meaning. Are you trying to say 8GB Ram in 4GB X 2 configuration? if yes, then just write 4GBX2.

If you want my suggestion, get a single 8GB stick for now and add another later. 1600 MHz 8GB stick from Kingston (HyperX Blue series) or Corsair will cost you around 5K. Get whatever is cheaper. But Kingston HyperX series dos offer better overclocking capability than popular corsair Vengeance series.

Actually I didn't get the 8GB 4X2 meaning. Are you trying to say 8GB Ram in 4GB X 2 configuration? if yes, then just write 4GBX2.

If you want my suggestion, get a single 8GB stick for now and add another later. 1600 MHz 8GB stick from Kingston (HyperX Blue series) or Corsair will cost you around 5K. Get whatever is cheaper. But Kingston HyperX series dos offer better overclocking capability than popular corsair Vengeance series.

Why would you suggest 8 GB x1 instead of 4 GB x2?

OP
V

Vyom93

Journeyman
I think I will go with gskill or Kingston because I will be using my old CM hyper 212evo the corsair heat sink may create problems

OP
V

Vyom93

Journeyman
I bought the processor,mb,case,ram,smps last Saturday the r9 280x was out of stock at lamington, Mumbai so I can't get one
now I am looking for buying online but only this msi *www.primeabgb.com/msi-r9-280x-gaming-3g-bf4-3gb-graphic-card.htmlis is available online should I get this or wait for sapphire or asus
my new pc without gpu :cry:
*i.imgur.com/Zt1a6m0l.jpg

gambitrite

Right off the assembly line
Please tell us the Price list of each equipment. I am also looking to buy a gaming rig and looking for suggestions.

Top Bottom