Going Manual help me with a DSLR

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
since you asked my help in this in another thread,im replying here
for your budget-1200D hands down
for 27K,you get a very capable camera(nearly same internals as 600D,700D etc)
and TWO kit lenses- 18-55mm and 55-250mm which are really great for beginners and hobbyists alike
8gb sd card,carry bag

I highly suggest getting the 1200D with 2 kit lens for 27k and get a OTG cable for your phone(s) and a tripod for your DSLR
OTG is awesome and allows you to transfer stuff on the fly
DSLR controller and remote shutter apps are a must for Long Exposure photography

My dad has a D90,D5200
I have a 1200D,EOS 500(film)
and my brother has a 700D with 18-135mm

so ive compared all of the mentioned cameras and 1200D is a pretty VFM package for 27k
DSLR arent like PCs,Phones etc and dont get outdated really fast as such
Also Canon has the added advantage of future lens compatibility as compared to nikon
I can use my 28-200mm lens meant for my 20 year old EOS 500 on even my 1200D with no issues
The Lens lacks IS(thats a different story :D :p) but its great to know lenses are well-compatible

Nikon has the edge in features(wifi etc) and MP count
overall Id say weigh your pros and cons,see the cameras in person and then decide

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
since you asked my help in this in another thread,im replying here
for your budget-1200D hands down
for 27K,you get a very capable camera(nearly same internals as 600D,700D etc)
and TWO kit lenses- 18-55mm and 55-250mm which are really great for beginners and hobbyists alike
8gb sd card,carry bag

I highly suggest getting the 1200D with 2 kit lens for 27k and get a OTG cable for your phone(s) and a tripod for your DSLR
OTG is awesome and allows you to transfer stuff on the fly
DSLR controller and remote shutter apps are a must for Long Exposure photography

My dad has a D90,D5200
I have a 1200D,EOS 500(film)
and my brother has a 700D with 18-135mm

so ive compared all of the mentioned cameras and 1200D is a pretty VFM package for 27k
DSLR arent like PCs,Phones etc and dont get outdated really fast as such
Also Canon has the added advantage of future lens compatibility as compared to nikon
I can use my 28-200mm lens meant for my 20 year old EOS 500 on even my 1200D with no issues
The Lens lacks IS(thats a different story :D :p) but its great to know lenses are well-compatible

Nikon has the edge in features(wifi etc) and MP count
overall Id say weigh your pros and cons,see the cameras in person and then decide

looks I was short on my research. Thanks for the input man.

Top Bottom