Going for a trip to Kerala. Anything special to buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dudesharad

Right off the assembly line
Try payasam dude.it rocks...
i presently in CUSAT cochin...
try to visit aithrapallil falls...
nice falls and the route is fantaboulous.....
Munnar is colder than Cochin.....
actually Cochin is damn hot and humid...
Enjoy!!!!!

In Onam U Cud Hv Seen The Nehru Race But Neways......nice Place To Visit

Last edited:
OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
@rosemolr-I guess we are not visiting that place. Is it close to any of the famous tourist spots?

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
@rosemolr-I guess we are not visiting that place. Is it close to any of the famous tourist spots?

Chalakkudy is in between trichur and cochin. 2 water theme parks and 2 water falls.
(eg: remember the water fall in Guru, Jiya Jhale song etc)
And thekkady would be worth a trip..

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I'm armed with a "Learn Malayalam in 30 days book" so, I'll try to use it to the max extent

I got a book, "Learn Telugu in 30 days" around three years ago for my birthday, my family was hinting me to start learning what is supposedly my "Mother Tongue" but disregarded as "Mother's Tongue"

That said, the book lies somewhere in my bookshelf. *somewhere*

OP
phreak0ut

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Hi guys! I'm back! What an amazing trip it was!! The trip was not really well organised, but we sure did have a blast. Here are some pics from the trip.

1)Late evening pic while going to Munnar
*img233.imageshack.us/img233/1509/dscn1278fm2.th.jpg*img233.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

2)Early morning pic of the estates in Munnar
*img233.imageshack.us/img233/1714/dscn1345sg5.th.jpg*img233.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

3)The lush green tea estates, Munnar
*img371.imageshack.us/img371/8180/dscn1353ct3.th.jpg*img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

4)On the hills of Munnar
*img371.imageshack.us/img371/2857/dscn1399rw9.th.jpg*img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

5)Backwaters of Alappey
*img371.imageshack.us/img371/4087/dscn1542zx2.th.jpg*img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

6)Small forest area on backwaters of Alappey
[img=*img371.imageshack.us/img371/5460/dscn1568nk3.th.jpg][img=*img371.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif]

I can't post the pics of the beach :D

BTW, can anyone recommend me a good photo sharing site which offers privacy and lot of space to store photos for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom