God of War IV

tkin

Back to school!!
Amazon france has some leaks to plug asap. Why am I complaining? Good for us.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
as far as i can remember...sony said that gow3 will mark the end of gow trilogy and now gow4...it just keeps happining...

gameranand

Living to Play
Sony said that GOW3 might be the end. They didn't confirmed it like bioware for ME3 so here we are with rumours of GOW4.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^these game people always keep loopholes to jumping back into action whenever they get a nice story and idea. a quite common thing now.

gameranand

Living to Play
What do you expect. They want money and fame and this game has given them too much of that so how can they simply ditch it untill they themselves entirely confirm it.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
GOD OF WAR IV STORY:
Kratos killed everything what else.
sony developer#1:"oh i know GHOST BUSTER KRATOS: THE GOD OF WAR WHO KILLS GHOSTS OF GODS HE ALREDY KILLED. truly THE GHOST-BUSTER OF SPARTA"
sony devloper#2:KRATOS GOES INTERNATIONAL:goes to norway to kill norse gods,to Rome to kill roman gods,to egypt to kill mummies and egyptian gods
Anthridytya bose(playstation india head):eek:h sir i know! SEND KRATOS TO INDIA TO KILL HINDU GODS.....

i dont want to hurt anyones religious sentiments.this was a hypothetical example of where sony might go to milk another *cow of war*. oops god of war franchise.......

tkin

Back to school!!
GOD OF WAR IV STORY:
Kratos killed everything what else.
sony developer#1:"oh i know GHOST BUSTER KRATOS: THE GOD OF WAR WHO KILLS GHOSTS OF GODS HE ALREDY KILLED. truly THE GHOST-BUSTER OF SPARTA"
sony devloper#2:KRATOS GOES INTERNATIONAL:goes to norway to kill norse gods,to Rome to kill roman gods,to egypt to kill mummies and egyptian gods
Anthridytya bose(playstation india head):eek:h sir i know! SEND KRATOS TO INDIA TO KILL HINDU GODS.....

i dont want to hurt anyones religious sentiments.this was a hypothetical example of where sony might go to milk another *cow of war*. oops god of war franchise.......
Couldn't help:
*www.pixelgod.net/fotos/warhammer/cowofwar4.jpg

Sujeet

Undead!!!
What do you expect. They want money and fame and this game has given them too much of that so how can they simply ditch it untill they themselves entirely confirm it.

wont deny...damn true...although fame always goes to publisher and big daddies..the real guys remain in dark silently doing what they are best at(and thats what they prefer.)

gameranand

Living to Play
Everyone don't need the attention of end gamer. Devs want fame to get attention of big publishers and development studios.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
They do want to get that but they don't get it easily. Yes some devs have their own rules tn work on.

confused!!!
still i am getting it....u mean indie devs do it to have a strong portfolio to present infront of publishers...only in case they really want to...

Top Bottom