Go and get Opera 9.5 alpha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
Re: kestrel features revealed!!

Opera is already fast & still breaking its own records.... getting faster & faster on running Tracks.

gx_saurav said:
I don't know where is Ad block for opera?

tools-> quick preferences.

for sites use shortcut f12 and block.

Last edited:

casanova

The Frozen Nova

Great news. Waiting to go back home and install it.

BTW, in Opera 9.2 I usually opened around 5 windows with 200 tabs each and no performance drop. Specs of my comp below.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate

opera disables my aero :( ff and ie dont now how am i supposed to say opera is better :?:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member

^^ dont worry .. its just alpha release. Using it since this thread was started .. Not even a single crash till now. All Hail Opera :D

OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta

*digg.com/software/Opera_9_50_Alpha_released

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

The right click ->Block content thing is not working on Mac. On Windows I don't need it cos ad muncher does it all.

I like the speed on Mac, but the features are not there yet, even skins don't work. Going back to firefox, will give final version another try.

Also on Windows, I m happy with Firefox & IE just due to my orbit downloader & AI Roboform reqirment.

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified

Cos I cannot edit the wand password (I don't know how to). Wand option in preference only shows the username & not password

2nd, I prefer AI Roboform, Its unified & works with both IE & FF. I gave a feedback to developers for making it support Opera on Windows.

On Mac its a different story. i can use wand cos I m using Keychain with 1Passwd which is like AI Roboform in Mac.

Right now typing this from Windows. CPU Usage is quite high....it indeed is an alpha version.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast

opera rules

gx_saurav right click on an empty space in the browser and then select block content u can't block content by rightclicking on it

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
looks very similiar to 9.23...:(

And why in the name of god's good world does opera occupy 60 mb under task manager?????

OP
chesss

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
^^ its an alpha(pre-beta) version

Also.. *my.opera.com/mitchman2/blog/show.dml/167116

don't go by task manager alone to judge resource consumption for an app...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom