Giveaway: Cyberlink PowerDirector 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarzan007

Broken In
Cyberlink's PowerDirector 8 is a powerful video editing solution with numerous features to satisfy both amateurs and professionals alike. TechPP is giving away few free licenses for the lucky winners. All you need to do is leave a comment and hope for the best!

*techpp.com/2009/12/05/techpp-mega-christmas-giveaway-cyberlink-powerdirector-8/

Hurry up! Giveaway closes 14:30 CET 5th Dec

amol48

Searching...
Dude you post about every giveaway on that site and that even is not really a "giveaway". It's more like a luck draw! Are you advertising on his behalf? I mean spamming forums?

OP
T

tarzan007

Broken In
if you think its not useful for people in this forum, I will stop right away, would like to see some mod/admin commenting here

BobAnderson

Right off the assembly line
hi...
Is this is a way ? if u this this is right then join with me if not then leave me i always go through the justice bcos TechPP is giving away few free licenses for the lucky winners.
[FONT=&quot]*www.tauheed-sunnat.com[/FONT]

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
if you think its not useful for people in this forum, I will stop right away, would like to see some mod/admin commenting here

They are giving those licenses only to few winners - so it's kinda a lucky draw not a true giveaway where anyone can download a licensed app free for a set period of time.

So this lucky draws are not useful to many...........

& there is a whole site which gives commercial app for free daily -
*www.giveawayoftheday.com/

so anyone can daily make a new thread about a commercial app distributing free - but that will seem like spam, make a lot clutter and will make the form more over loaded with one kind of info only - so instead mentioning which site gives such things is a great idea instead of posting about the giveaway every day :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom