[Giveaway] Avanquest Fix-It Utilities 10 Essentials

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Avanquest Fix-It Utilities 10 Essentials giveaway but valid for only 26hrs more. serial is given in the site. download & enjoy.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Thanks for this - the offer is still available at the time of this posting ;-)

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
but i myself failed to download it :( everytime after 45-50% it says download link not available (using DAP).

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
but i myself failed to download it :( everytime after 45-50% it says download link not available (using DAP).

well that may be a problem with dap and the server may not support downloading using Download Managers.

Try downloading with IDM / Opera / FF or better yet IE - it's no joke I still use IE8 to download from some sites. I've got it with IDM anyway ;-)

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
tried 3 times. first 2 times download stopped at ~45% but 3rd time i cancelled it myself as download speed went down to 1kbps. i always use dap or Opera if DAP doesn't support it.

anyway i think the giveaway is over, thread can be locked.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ actually the offer is still available - so let people know about it and if needed comment on the giveaway offer and app.

BTW, I did not find the app too much useful and personally I think they have made it freeware so that they can boost up sales of version 11 - nice business trick anyway ;-)

Top Bottom