Give your opinion on this Configuration Price

u4upendra

Broken In
Hello my friends,

Here is the my answers for questionnaire
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Purpose using photoshop, Autodesk maya, games like jamesbond 007, medal of honor (Dont play much games but if like to will play some graphic card requirement games will do)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 30k is my budget (5k i can add if its really a neccessary)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No idea.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: currently using windows 7 like to go for windows 8

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: like to go for HD Monitor 21 inch

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Need all like WEBCAM, 5.1 SPEAKERS. Currently i have creative 5.1 and epson copy,scan n print

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Next Month.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Have a basic knowledge to assemble, will be done by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Hyderabad, yes i like to buy from online to.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Need a good config with in the 30k range.

Here is the my friend I like to buy a PC from my friend which is a 8+ month old here comes the configuration

1)Intel db 75en motherboard I
2)Intel i3 proccessor
3)Transcend 8gb ram DDR3 - 1600mhz
4)Zebronics P IV Cabinet with 450watt smps
5)2gb graphic card GT610
6)Dell LED monitor 21.5 inch full hd with HDMI...
7)Mouse + Keyboard
8)Having 1 year + 4 Months warranty
He quoted me 27,800/- INR this PC

Like to know that is this good price to buy this PC or i can get this configuration in better low cost than he stated??

Please give your opinion guys. is it worth to buy the pc for 27,800/-

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
That is a crap PC configuration. Please dont go with it. Fill in the Questionnaire, This:*www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

We Can help you build a better PC in 30k

OP
U

u4upendra

Broken In
[MENTION=105611]bssunilreddy[/MENTION] [MENTION=145143]SaiyanGoku[/MENTION] thank you guys for you reply... Updated the thread with the following questionnarie.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@bssunilreddy @SaiyanGoku thank you guys for you reply... Updated the thread with the following questionnarie.

Budget - 35k (Modified)

ProcessorIntel Core i3 41507,000
MotherboardGigabyte H81M-S13,500
MemoryKingston HyperX Fury 8GB 1600Mhz3,200
Graphics CardSapphire R7 250 1GB DDR56,500
Power SupplyAntec VP450P2,500
CabinetZebronics SPY II1,000
Internal StorageWD Caviar Blue 1TB HDD3,500
MonitorDell S2240L 21.5" LED IPS8,000
Keyboard/MouseLogitech MK200 Keyboard & Mouse Combo800
Total36,000

All components cannot be bought within 35k budget.
You go to Arun Computers,CTC,Park Lane,Secunderabad. Ask for Mr.Ramu, he will give best prices for the above configuration and assemble the system for you as well.
I have bought system's from them since 2012 and they always give best prices in whole of CTC.
Also go to Swetha Computers & PL Computers if you want to check and compare prices. Best of Luck.

PS: All the above prices are from snapdeal.com

Last edited:

RtwoDtwo

Broken In
You can even opt for a touch monitor by dell,snapdeal is selling it realy cheap these days
around 9900 for 21.5" full HD touch LED monitor.
you can use HDFC,ICICI and American EXP cards to get extra cashback.
Dell 21.5 inch Touch Monitor (S2240T) - Buy Monitors Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com

quicky008

Technomancer
To cut costs the op may go for a 20" monitor rather than a 21.5" FHD monitor-he'll save almost Rs 2500 that way.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You can even opt for a touch monitor by dell,snapdeal is selling it realy cheap these days
around 9900 for 21.5" full HD touch LED monitor.
you can use HDFC,ICICI and American EXP cards to get extra cashback.
Dell 21.5 inch Touch Monitor (S2240T) - Buy Monitors Online @ Best Price on Snapdeal.com
Why waste money on a touch screen monitor when OP can get a better GPU instead?

RtwoDtwo

Broken In
By availing 15% cashback offer.it would cost him almost same as the display suggested,why not go for a beter tech in the same price if you can?

Top Bottom