gigabyte ga h61m ds2 motherboard issue

vinay1g

Broken In
i've purchsd this mobo frm flipkart some 45 days back,now it is giving me trouble like smtimes it'll display on screen & whn i turn it off thn next day no display at all.thn again by luck it'll show display & if i run any game like crysis or metro last light it'll run without any prblm for as many hours i want ,i did stress test also & 3dmark vantage without any prblm.
But next time if i start it'll not display anythng even i cant go in bios,i should rma it,how to rma via flipkart,need help frnds!
My config-
core i3 3210,tagan bz 800watt,kingston 4gb ddr3,1tb seagate 7200.12,lg dvdrw,dell u2311h,cm690.

To RMA it, you have to submit the motherboard to Gigabyte's service center, not to Flipkart.
Get to location from here: GIGABYTE - Support & Downloads - Service Center

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
send a mail to flipkart. if you are lucky, they may replace it with a new board (sometimes).

quicky008

Technomancer
i've purchsd this mobo frm flipkart some 45 days back,now it is giving me trouble like smtimes it'll display on screen & whn i turn it off thn next day no display at all.thn again by luck it'll show display & if i run any game like crysis or metro last light it'll run without any prblm for as many hours i want ,i did stress test also & 3dmark vantage without any prblm.
But next time if i start it'll not display anythng even i cant go in bios,i should rma it,how to rma via flipkart,need help frnds!
My config-
core i3 3210,tagan bz 800watt,kingston 4gb ddr3,1tb seagate 7200.12,lg dvdrw,dell u2311h,cm690.

Are you using onboard graphics or a discrete gpu?If its the latter,then the fault may lie with your graphics card rather than the motherboard.

OP
V

vinay1g

Broken In
To RMA it, you have to submit the motherboard to Gigabyte's service center, not to Flipkart.
Get to location from here: GIGABYTE - Support & Downloads - Service Center

i found out that the problem is not my mobo instead it is msi 560ti hawk,still 6 months warranty is there..
How to rma it?

i found out that the problem is not my mobo instead it is msi 560ti hawk,still 6 months warranty is there..
How to rma it?

To RMA anything, submit it at the service center. Browse the manufacturer's website for the service center location and RMA conditions and rules like how should you pack the product and if on line registration is mandatory.

Top Bottom