Gifting TABLET for GF !

rixon.d9

Journeyman
Hey there ...I want to gift my girlfriend with a new tab..Will buy it next week...Can u please suggest one with good display and exterenal memory card.Should support 3G, I shortlisted NEXUS7(2013). My question is are the samsung tabs really bad bcz their specs are way poor compared to NEXUS, but they look good at display on stores.

OP
R

rixon.d9

Journeyman
NEXUS has a top notch hardware...But doesnt have expandable memory..I believe a powerful specs doesnt mean anything to a girl who i dont expect to play hardcore games.

With Nexus as an option can u please suggest some other tabs excluding Nexus7

flyingcow

Shibe
If this is not a surprise gift, better take her with you when buying the tab, as you said earlier, she wont need much specs, so better let her choose the style/design she likes :)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Well thats an option for the good. Do all tablets support this as some dealer said not all tablets can read USB OTG, maybe he wanted to sell me some bullshit

Nexus 7 (2013) doesn't support OTG out of the box. you need to root it. But the 32GB version should give ~25GB as free storage which is not low unless she decides to transfer multiple FHD videos/movies.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Nexus 7(1st gen) 32GB WiFi+3G should suffice

2nd gen N7 3G/LTE cost 5k over its predecessor and is worth every penny specially when the cellular version is compared. lighter, faster, better display, more ram, upgraded cam and the list just goes on.

I am trying to find this tab. It is out of stock at all places. Any idea where i can get this?

N7 2012 won't last long. already been discontinued in US. what you find online is the remaining stock.

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
N7 2012 won't last long. already been discontinued in US. what you find online is the remaining stock.
What do you mean by lasting long?? If it means getting future updates, many a current gen mobiles/tabs may not get the next upgrade leave alone Nexus 7 2012 ver. But for the usage specified, its good enough.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
There you go
16 GB WIFI
Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet Price in India - Buy Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet 16 GB (Actual Formatted Capacity will be Less) Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

32 GB WIFI
Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet Price in India - Buy Google Nexus 7 2012 Tablet 32 GB (Actual Formatted Capacity will be Less) Online - Asus: Flipkart.com

Top Bottom