Gift confusion

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
1. Budget? $300 [Canada]

2. Display type and size? 4.3 to 4.7

3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar

4. Preferred choice of brand? None in particular

5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type). touch

6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.

Should be enough for taking my baby's pics @ rooms

7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc). Android only

8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly. all

9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? not interested

10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?

All

11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? Kuch samazh mei nahi aa raha hai ...

12. Any other info that you want to share
I want at least 8am to 10pm battery. No heating issues. Should be pockitable so no 5"

HI every one . I will gona receive a gift [smarphone] from Regaina [Canada] this june end. His budget is $300.
So guys which phone should i ask to send.

1.Moto G 4G .

2.Moto X

3. S4 mini

4. S3 [old][His]

OP
A

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
Why should go for dual core when I can get quard core.
Hows battery bakup of MX ?
Any solid reason to choode MX ?

OP
A

a2mn2002

keen to learn..
I still in a fix !!!!
I dont wana go for MX coz no SD slot and Dual core and battery life seems to be average ..

What about Xperia ZR ??

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Xperia ZR is better than Moto X in terms of specs(more powerful proccy) but it has a slightly smaller screen(resolution is same).

- - - Updated - - -

Not forgetting to mention the awesome battery backup due to Sony Stamina mode which keeps on improving with OS upgrades.
Also, fully waterproof. I have personally kept it in a bucket of water.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Moto X has better screen and Gorilla Glass 3. Xperia 2013 phones had complaints of bad viewing angles and washed off screen. :|

Screen looks pretty good imo but I can agree on the bad viewing angles part. I had never noticed the bad viewing angles until just now. This is because a mobile is not a TV, I always look at it at a 90 degree angle so that does not hinder in usage.
Also, viewing movies is a treat for the eyes on this device due to Mobile Bravia Engine 2.

Also you are getting much better hardware(4 krait cores).

Top Bottom