Ghost Re-con : Future Soldier "White Wash" Graphics

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
I bought this game last week from a local game store, its an original copy, i got it installed and registered on uplay as usual, and after some very annoying patch installation finally was able to play the game. I set the graphics to ultra and got more than 60 FPS, which is very normal.

What is NOT normal is the overall graphics looks like as if someone blew a "white cement" full truck right at my monitor. Everything starting from the sky to buildings, trees, outfits, sand, blocks everything! seems covered with ultra white paint with maximum brightness!! first i thought it had something to to with gamma or my monitor, after playing with them in vein, i realized that its the game which is crap , and neither my GFX card nor my monitor or anything.

reducing or increasing gamma has no effect, turning off tessellation or global illumination has no effect. i watched enough videos of the same game to see that it runs with levels of vivid color, proper bright and dark areas etc etc...

any help to fix this annoying "eye-soring bright" problem would be greatly appreciated.

OP
sam_738844

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
^^ already, i am looking for some patch or fix for this problem, so far found none and goddamn uplay updates frequently, also i read that some of the updates actually ruin this thing, i tried to reinstall the game, but as u know like steam and origin, uplay must update first and then let u play. so no luck again.

Top Bottom