getting BSOD

ispyder

God of Geek's Heaven
getting blue screen with memory dump error
memmory dumps to 100% and then restarts.
Can any1 knows fix

Don't worry, it's nothing wrong! ...It even happens with people like Geek. Don't worry if it was for first time, if its regular, then may be there's some problem with hardware or with the Driver.

hems87

Broken In
getting blue screen with memory dump error
memmory dumps to 100% and then restarts.
Can any1 knows fix

analyse the crash dumps using whocrashed home edition

Resplendence Software - Free Downloads

and nirsoft bluescreen view

Blue screen of death (STOP error) information in dump files.

you will get to know the driver that's causing it.

if the issue still persists try running memtest (i had faced BSOD due to bad memory).

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
On turning on the computer press f8 repeatedly. Then go to safe mode and run the computer on safe mode. After running uninstall the latest thing you've installed that's resulting in BSOD. If you've done nothing then go to backup and restore center. Then from there restore to earlier point when the computer was working fine.

Don't call the computer vendor. That moron will just simply format your hard disk and you'll lose all your data.

if he goes by safe mode way first then he's intelligent!!!!

Please mention the error code or description that appears during the bsod. Also mention which os are you using. The description you mentioned in the first post is associated with each and every bsod thats possible.

OP
S

sandeep410

Journeyman
It happens randomly and its very quick. It starts on some 40% goes all way to 100% and restarts. Theres no way i can take my mobile and take the picture of it. I am using windows 7 i dont remember installing anything new. I tried restore but same problem.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
You have not mentioned what OS you are using.

*upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a8/Windows_XP_BSOD.png

In the above example, the file causing the problem appears to be SPCMDCON.SYS. What filename do you see in your BSOD?

The next line is the error name, tell us that too.

OP
S

sandeep410

Journeyman
I used some registry fix problem and it hasnt happen since then.
Anyway is there a way i can reinstall windows and still keep my data intact.

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
^^System restore dude. Press f8 repeatedly while turning on the computer. Choose the option safe mode. Then when logged in go to control panel. Then go to backup and restore. Then select system restore. Then select the most recent scheduled restore point before which the problem occured. Then restore. Viola. Job done. No data loss. Nothing

Simple and easy.

Top Bottom