Get adds on your cell and earn for free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kin.vachhani

Dreaming Future
hi foks!!.
I have recently read in newspaper that a site is paying people for sending ads to them...
snip
Visit the above link for details...Its free and fun..Grow your network and earn more..
Bye have a gr8 earning.......

Last edited by a moderator:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
I actaullt feel happy, that kids will start respecting money now. I see various forums and orkut bombed with these spams just to earn Rs400. I hate seeing friends troubling their parents for new 10-15k mobile phones every 2-3months. Now earning themselves will teach them, the real value of money :)

akshaykapoor_3

Journeyman
This thing is strictly banned in the forum..GO THROUGH THE FORUM RULES !!

Dont you find any other place to market these stuff !!..Dis is a tech-forum and keep up d spirit.

amitava82

MMO Addict
This business news was on TOI couple of days back.. It says this UNIQUE business is started by some IIM guys and they already have some 1.8 Lakh users registered. I've not received even a single SMS since last 5 days. Cant believe IIM is producing such ideas.. :lol:

OP
kin.vachhani

kin.vachhani

Dreaming Future
These kind of promos are now a days getting popular...There r dozens of site doing these kind of ads. Will wait and watch wht happen next to it..There are many foreign companies doing this but its first time in india.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
umm.. i think all members should consult the rules, 1st :),

Rules said:
* Spamming / Advertising via the Private Messaging (PM) system
If you receive PMs from other users asking you to join their forums, or unnecessary abusive PMs, message the site admin. Your site admin is Raaabo. Don't start a new thread to inform the forum administrator. Spamming in private messages or harassing others in private messages will earn you an immediate ban.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?f=27&a=1

satyamy said:
yes cant understand y mod are so lazy in thinkdigit

They are not paid employee... they too need to sleep, eat, do their work/study they are user like u and me, doing the job volentarily :) so, one should not expect them to work, 24x7 !!!

Last edited:

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
I registered there a week ago and I am still not getting any ads.
Also I invited 89 persons. (That means I have wasted hours creating 89 e-mail IDs :D And registering them. :D . Did you get what I mean? :D)

That site is fraud.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Choto Cheeta said:
umm.. i think all members should consult the rules, 1st :),

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?f=27&a=1

They are not paid employee... they too need to sleep, eat, do their work/study they are user like u and me, doing the job volentarily :) so, one should not expect them to work, 24x7 !!!

I think digit should increase the Mod
& I think you are perfectly eligible to do this :D
that day I found at 12.15 at night :idea:, so can be an active mod

Quiz_Master said:
I registered there a week ago and I am still not getting any ads.
Also I invited 89 persons. (That means I have wasted hours creating 89 e-mail IDs :D And registering them. :D . Did you get what I mean? :D)

That site is fraud.

yes Mginger is a fraud :mad:
& all who are using it are fools :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
can more ppl confirm it is a fraud my frndz have crazy sending me so many invites for it

if it is a scam then they r trying to get email adddr to sselll that's it

though have to imagine how they got reviewss in so many newspapper and site if they r fraud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom