• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

generic host process

Status
Not open for further replies.

raasm287

Journeyman
hi there,
I hv recieved all kinds of error messages on my comp but this is a new one.
please tell me about this:-

14ix.jpg
 

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
now if u dont have winXp SP2 install... then get it install... & also install this patch... & do u get this messege very often... then better scan ur system with good avs...
 

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Generic host Process Service has been interuptted and this is due to corrupted file of the service and hence better u upgrade the XP to SP2 or check for OS Repair through CD's
 

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@raasm287..

I said:
also install this patch... & do u get this messege very often... then better scan ur system with good avs...

what about them??

also insert ur winXP SP2 OS installetion CD the go to Start >>>> Run then sfc /scannow Ok see whether any missing or corrupt system files or not....
 
OP
R

raasm287

Journeyman
saurav_cheeta said:
now if u dont have winXp SP2 install... then get it install... & also install this patch... & do u get this messege very often... then better scan ur system with good avs...

No this is the first time I hv recieved this message. Moroever, I scan my comp every week with Avast.
dunno what went wrong here
 

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
hey you get that error msg often? if its the first time, then its ok. watch out for more such errors and get back. also check start>control panel>admin tools>event viewer> system and try to find this error and copy paste the complete error that's indicated there.
 

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@raasm287 if u dont get this error very often then just relax... & forget about it... may b coz of some memmory problem system had to shut the program down...

& just try this... if there is any problem with system files then this will fix it...

I said:
also insert ur winXP SP2 OS installetion CD the go to Start >>>> Run then sfc /scannow Ok see whether any missing or corrupt system files or not....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom