Geforce 6800 NU for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Hi All.

I have a geforce 6800 NU AGP based graphics card from BFG which is a year and a half old. Its' pre-OCed to 350 Mhz. In good condition. I just moved onto to a new system PCI-E based and hence don't need this card anymore. Has all the cables and everything you need. Dont have the original box. I'll handle the shipping charges. Let me know how much anyone's willing to pay for it. And guys be reasonable. I payed 15K for the card and its on par with a 6600GT as of today. So make me an offer I cant refuse ;-)

ganesh_2218

Journeyman
i can take the card for 4K ,,,it has been overclocked...so there can be attempt of self damage in the future...and its 1.5 yrs Old...

Sourabh

Laptoping
^^ Pre-overclocked means factory overclocked! BFG sells these cards on this USP and these cards are better than normal ones. Manual overclocking is different, but even that doesnt void your warranty. lol for self damage.

go_gamez

In the zone
is this card...par with 6600gt ?u sure ?.then how is it only 350mhz..as i think 6600gt is. 500mhz..
and also what price u expecting ??
is any there and warranty left ??

zombie

Resident Weapons Expert
I may buy it for my cousin. Let me check with him. I also suggest that you put it on ebay & techenclave.

magnet

Youngling
on par with 6600gt means with same price tag so i guess the person must get atlest 8.5k........and cmmon guys bfg (i guess they offer life time warranty)....go for it guys.....

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
from a performance perspective. Its factory OCed. I have palyed around w.r.t OCing and it performed very well. Its back to factory stocks. Performance wise the card has absolutely no issues. Also it has a blue led light btw ;) BFG offers life time warranty. Will wait for a few more offers.

go_gamez

In the zone
icecoolz said:
from a performance perspective. Its factory OCed. I have palyed around w.r.t OCing and it performed very well. Its back to factory stocks. Performance wise the card has absolutely no issues. Also it has a blue led light btw ;) BFG offers life time warranty. Will wait for a few more offers.

how much u expecting ??

Sukarn

Broken In
I can offer you Rs 4000 for it. I am getting an XFX GeForce 7600 for Rs 4600 + 4% (I asked them by email about the price) so I dont want to spend more than that on a 6800 (even OC'ed).

Here's part of the email sent and the reply (the part about the price)

ME - I would like to ask you about the current price of " XFX GeFORCE 7600 GS" (PV-T73P-UDS7)

RAJESH (XFX, INDORE)IT WILL COST U AROUND 4600/+ + 4 %

Last edited:
OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
Sukarn:

the 6800GS is better than the 7600GS and the 6800 NU is way better than the 6800GS so the decision is yours.

goobimama:

The 6800NU has DVI output as well as the regular output. So I guess that satisfies your question.

Anything else ? Guys I'll give it 2 more days. 6K is the price I'm looking for. Shipping will be born by me. So no need to worry about that.

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
i will be coming to bangalore soon,and my old fx5xxx series card is really lagging behind in the performance scene with my e6400 processor,i can offer only 4.5k as i have already bought a pretty powerful computer a few days back so i'm low on funds....
i can come and see you face to face so you can be guranteed that i'll give the money
P.S:is the card you are selling more powerful than the following cards?
ATI X1300Pro
GeForce 7300gt
GeForce 7300gs

goobimama

 Macboy
...and just when I'm about to contact you to buy the card, I realise that it is AGP and not PCI-e....

Sorry for the trouble.

Goobi

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
goobimama said:
...and just when I'm about to contact you to buy the card, I realise that it is AGP and not PCI-e....

Sorry for the trouble.

Goobi
whoops,i require a PCI-E also,sorry man,maybe next time....

Lucifer

Reviewerus Prolificus
go_gamez said:
is this card...par with 6600gt ?u sure ?.then how is it only 350mhz..as i think 6600gt is. 500mhz..
and also what price u expecting ??
is any there and warranty left ??

Oh hell man read the bloomin specs. 6800's were Nvidia's top end 6x series, the 6600 is a mid end solution. The 500 MHz don't matter a god darn bit, cause the architecture on the 68xx is 256 bit (memory) while the memory on the 6600GT is 128 bit. Also the Pixel shaders are more in number on the 6800 series.

Just a hint before u post such stuff - google @ www.google.com is your friend.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
6800 should be 256bit and more pixel pipelines than 6600GT. On average it should be a little better than 6600GT especially with AA and AF. If it is box overclocked then it might be even a bit more faster.

If it has 1yr+ warranty, then you should price it around 4-5k
BTW 6800GT/GS/ultra were high end

6800nu and 6600GT were mainstream

go_gamez

In the zone
i will surelyu.buy it..if u bring down..the price....my budget...is just 4k..so what abt 4k tell me ??i knw..its a bit less stil u can consider me...if u r selling at a price..somewhere nearby

OP
I

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
sorry bro...but 4K is a bit too less considering that this still plays Oblivion pretty well at 1024*768 resolutions. Also since I will be bearing the shipping charges it doesnt make sense for me to sell at that price. I am flexible with the pricing but not to the extent ur looking for.

go_gamez

In the zone
anywayz..i am getting a gainward ultra / 1960xp 6600gt golden sample edition. (6600gt )...for 4k..withe 2 yrs 2 mnths warranty and.. tht too including shipping !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom