gears of war pc, the buggiest game ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
please tell me im right. i install happily, crash... i play happily.. save file deleted... i try to uninstall... uninstall doesnt work... is there any thing which is right with this game. patch 1.1 makes it worse

hahahari

In the zone
well it ceratinly is the bulkest game.....^^ I would like to know if someone ese has that game and has some problems?

all these probs occur coz u got the game the other way.
save game prob will occur with p-rated version . yes game is very buggy but ur prob is not related to those bugs.

OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
i was playing with p-rated a long time but didnt know when this error occured before that i was playing without any error

some of the problems and fixes i found out by myself
for visual studio problem, avoid using mouse clicks in menu and in-game esc, just use keyboard. also alt tab back into game
if u create a profile and it says game doesnt save, dont worry just dont create a new profile and it will save as local profile

Last edited:
OP
entrana

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
u do realize the thread is about the bugginess of gears of war and not about piracy, abtom just started the topic about piracy...there are lots of people with original gears of war which is buggier than mine.. so please go ahead and ban this thread

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
I never knew this thread was running.
Well guys who are just wondering why don't you check the epic games forums and see how many people are still complaining about the issues with Gears Of War PC its like hell there and patch 1.1 does not bring in any big improvements.

entrana said:
u do realize the thread is about the bugginess of gears of war and not about piracy, abtom just started the topic about piracy...there are lots of people with original gears of war which is buggier than mine.. so please go ahead and ban this thread
ur probs r the one which persist with p-rated ones.
i know that there r many probs with original one too but they r all related to gameplay like frequent slowdonws etc.
and neither did i say that this thread is abt piracy.
hey guyz move on with this thread.:D
and BTW im not abtom now.

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
even without patch the original gears of war runs just fine with very slowdowns which is fixed in the new patch.the game never crashed
so buy the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom