ganing rig btw 50k-53k urgent plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlyman21

the innocent gamer
guys i was considering
core i7 920 +msi x-58 pro-e+(palit sonic) gtx 260 +(corsair)3 gb/(transcend)4 gb DDR3 + usual stuff [CM 690/CM elite 335/310 +corsair vx 550w+altec 2.1 spkrs+kb mouse+dvd +500 gb hdd] which came about 53 k
now however i was thinking
core i5 750+gigabyte p 55 (don't know model no.)+ ati hd 5850 +4 gb DDR3 usual stuff which is same (APPROX)
now guys i was thinking which is more logical as well as futureproof consd. i'll B heading for further studies and my dad will take over this rig :lol: after about a year or so
Again i was worried that i'll not be able to enjoy PhysX offered by Nvdia and i have also heard that batman : A... A... 's anti alliasing has been disaled bt nvdia sum crap if it detactes any other GPU other than nvdia : my question is this the sign of things to come ?
by the way i've a dell 24 inch monitor and i want to experience eveything in HD or better ...:lol:
plz suggest me which is the best (i'll be replying on WED).
off topic : best head phones under 1 k

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^ Not to get too personal. If you are going for further studies, and will not utilize the system --- no point purchasing such high-end stuff. You will never able to enjoy it. By the time you come back, post one year, it will be slow stuff.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
^^
Also fix the spelling of the title of this thread. And start it with capitals.

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
"ganing rig"? Mwahahaha! Oops, sorry, pardon me. If you're gamin' only this year, then buy the one that was mentioned in the first. And as asigh said, it ain't worth spenin' so much for 1 year or so of gamin'. Buy Core i5 in the place of Core i7. It'll save you money and is little slower than Core i7. Better VFM, I say. BTW HD5850's not worth 'cause there'll be no awesome games which supports DX11, DiRT 2? AvP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom