Gaming T-shirt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
hey frens..

Though this may not be suitable question still...

i am searching for a good funky... gaming( C.S.. Hitman.. NFS...AOE) logo and pic.. which i can use on my T-shirt(black or white)...
actually am planning for gaming wallpaper on back side and logo on chest kinda T-shirt...
will be gr8 if some good advices are given...

Cheers..
Dipen

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Well I think such T-shirts dont even exist in India. The best I can think of is make one yourself. Just get some of those transfer papers, take a printout of whatever you want to show on the T-shirt and then iron it on to the desired T-shirt. Guess thats the only solution.

hack expert

In the zone
u can get them made for u if u know such people who do it professionally
or else do it urself way is da best

bharathbala2003

why need title?
@dip.. as far as i ve seen i haven seen any like that ya asking.. the best is wat cody said.. get it done urself.. and man if ppl like it.. u can make more n sell em :wink: how does that sound..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
First off dipen the T-Shirt is a very far away issue as the Game itself makes it very late after any Foreign release.....So its merchandise are a very rare phenomenon out here considering it sales and stuff.....Plus the Print out thingyy Like cody said will be a fair idea but a Big Pain stuff as u'll have to Find urself a Good Printer capable of such thing....plus there must be enough knowledge of how exactly to go about this whole procedure as a small screw up would lead to a waste in the T-Shirt and boy u sure cant mend ur mistake on this one....So Even i am out on words for this gaming T-Shirts :roll: :(

Just stroll through some popular market area and may be if a Dumb luck favours ya u'll find one out....Good luck pal :wink:

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
hey frens..

actually i had in my mind of making it thru stickers only.... though i didnt specify it in my post...

coz i know it will be very costly... so the problem is not how and where to print but what to print...

i mean can u guys suggest suitable pic and logo of games like (Hitman...Splinter cell.. C.S.. AOE and NFS..)

i guess u guys got what i mean... i myself have shortlisted some hitman pics but no sure if it would be suitable... so i guess u guys tell me
what will be better....

and in what format do i print them...

Cheers...
Dipen.

infernus

Broken In
Dipen01 said:
i mean can u guys suggest suitable pic and logo of games like (Hitman...Splinter cell.. C.S.. AOE and NFS..)

Thats purely on what you like and what you dont dude. You might like some which others dont like and you might not like some which others like. Well, why dont you search Google Images for the right picture for your t-shirt? Just type in the name of some games you like and youd get a load of pics. Hmmm..., how about this, and this? And here's more. And here's a one stop place for your needs.

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
hey..

@infernus:- buddy u seem to be a BIG UT fan.... heheh...u must be good at game also..anywys..man thankx for ur link..actually i dont play UT am good at c.s and aoe and fan of hitman... hehe..

what am i planning is plain white t-shirt...the main picture will be on back side...front side will be blank except gaming logo on chest .....what say...
i also think to modify the pic little thru photoshop (i guess it will look gr8)

guys got any suggestion...

cheers..
dipen

G

Dipen01 said:
actually i dont play UT am good at c.s and aoe and fan of hitman... hehe..

Told ya. Each one has his favorite. How about these-

Front1/Front2

Back1/Back2

For more pics visit this page.

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
hey man...

the link is gr8 ... the first set was xcellent... will think of it... BTW do u have any idea about C.S and AOE pics....
i found some but they r not that good... can u find some for me..

anywys

thankx..

cheers..
Dipen

OP
Dipen01

Dipen01

Youngling
hey guys..

c/mon yaar am still unable to find any pic or logo (hitman..C.S.. AOE)

i even tried googling it... ill be really thnakful if any of ya guys.. help me with some pics and logos.. which will be sutiable enough for T-shirt...

Cheers..
Dipen

shaunak

Tux Fan
get game wallpapers n chop n change. i have some on my comp but very difficult to upload.
btw try:
*www.calshop.biz/giochi/giochi1/Extra/imgBig/Unreal Tournament Theme.jpg

*www.geforce.dk/archive/window/Unreal.jpg

*carnivore.homestead.com/files/CloudLogo_1600x1200.jpg

*membres.lycos.fr/coleno/fonds/q32.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom