Gaming rig under 30k

headbang33

Right off the assembly line
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Purpose - Gaming
Games - BF3, crysis 2, skyrim etc.
Others - watching HD movies, no other specific application.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: max 40k. High end GPU too.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1 tb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Have a HDTV

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: No need of speakers, mouse, keyboard, Case and fans

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:in 2 - 3 weeks

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Nehru place, delhi :-D

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:I have a HAF 912 advanced case :mrgreen: so no problem of overheating and future upgrades. No OC so a h67 mobo would be great with a mid range intel i5 CPU.

Currently selected (please tell me if they would work with the case. and if needed, any changes )

1. CPU - core i5 2400 Rs 10200
2. Mobo - Asus p8h67 m lx rs 5000
3. RAm - corsair ddr3 1333 standard 4gb rs 1100
4. Graphics card - EVGA gtx 560 ti Rs. 16000
5. Optical drive - Asus black 24x dvd rw rs 1100
6. HDD - WD caviar 1 tb rs 5000
7. PSU - Corsair tx650w

And price is not fixed as i'm buying from NP.
If u have the current NP price do tell me.

Thanx

Gamersam

Broken In
instead of a evga gtx 560 ti you could get a saphire 7850 for 15800 which is far better than the 560 ti and a while back a person on the forum got a i5 2500k for 10800 from the nehru place so by spending 600 more you could get an overclockable processor and you coulgd get a z68 motherboard line asrock z68 for rs. 3000 more.

i know you said no overclocking but whats the harm in being prepared for the future 2 to 3 years down the line who knows what intel may come up or what kind of processing power you may need. its your wish.you would make yourself a monster inside that case good luck:razz:

Utkarsh Sharma

Journeyman
Gamersam is right. Whats the problem to be future-proof. Will u go on upgrading your pc every 2-3 years or just spend now and keep on ocing.

Top Bottom