Gaming Rig for 60k!!!

smacky39

Broken In
Need gaming RIG for 60k. It's my max budget.

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming. Wow, BF, Assassin Creed, Watchdog, COD, next-gen games. Doesn't need to be ultra.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 60k.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Sure in future

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 8.1 64bit, Win 10 when available

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes, Please list some

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Need complete setup

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Feb 1st week.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I will do it

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Mumbai. Online option available if within budget.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Need two list of rig. One with complete Intel another with AMD. I am still preferring Intel setup.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
i5 4440 - 11k
asus b85m g -5.4k
kingston hyperx fury 2 x 4gb - 5.3k
gtx 970 -25.5kk(zotac).if you cant extend, r9 285 or gtx 960(price of this should come down soon!)
wd blue 1tb- 3.6k
antec vp55op- 3.5k
deepcool tesseract - 3k
dell s2240l-8.4k
logitech mk200-0.7k

- - - Updated - - -

but you are compromising on overclockability, but gaming experience will be better.
for amd, you can get,
fx 8320 - 10k
gigabyte 970a ds3p - 5.8k and rest same
this is overclockable, but i would suggest intel one as it offers better gaming performance.

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
+1 to above config. just buy that no need to think anymore. only thing that i have found locally is the price difference between i5-4440 and i5-4460 is 1k. so better to get that.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
OP get the i5 and rijinok, why saying OP can overclock using 970A?

yep. overclcocking is not a good idea on that board. asus m5 a97 evo r2.0 is a good board.was available for 6.5k a while back but not now anymore.
anyway @op,i also recommend intel config for pure gaming.

Top Bottom