Gaming Rig 15k

mr-moustache

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Primary Use : Playing games (Dota 2, COD series) and hd movies at 720p to 1080p

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Rs.15000 (+2000 xtra)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: never overclocking.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I have a Seagate Barracuda500GB HDD.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.

Ans: Reuse Samsung sync master 2233 21.5" Widescreen LCD Monitor 1920x1080 Full HD Resolution
5ms response time, up to 15,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor,Harddisk and psu(corsair vs 450),graphic card sapphire radeon hd 5450, mouse and keyboard, optical drive

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within a month or two at the latest .

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:Will be assembling by self

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Dimapur, will be buying all the components online

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:i plan to change the graphic card but around December after saving up cause am tight in budget i would like you guys to suggest the graphic card for future buy at price around 7000

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
SO you want CPU+mobo+RAM?

go with these -

FX 6300 - 7.5k
Gigabyte GA78LMT USB3 - 4k
HyperXFury/Corsair Vengeance 4GB - 3k

2kool2btrue

In the zone
You're using an HD5450 to run games at 1080p?! :shock: +1 to what [MENTION=271931]adityak469[/MENTION] has suggested.
Alternatively, you may want to take a look at these intel components -
Intel Core i3 - 4150 - 7k
Gigabyte H81m - 3.2k
Kingston HyperX Fury 4GBx2 - 5k

The i3-4150 still has the upper hand in most games. Intel's are always substantially more efficient per core than any AMD processors out there. With hyperthreading, games which require more than 2 cores also run flawlessly. Case in point - FIFA 15

December is a long time away. You would probably get a GTX 750TI / GTX 750 or an AMD R9 -270 / R7 - 265 in that budget once the new gen GPU's from AMD arrive.

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
No GPU is good enough for the 7k budget. Get GTX 750 Ti minimum. And for that later, GTX 950/950Ti would be there and it'll be better to get it.

Top Bottom