gaming pc under 40K

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming(BF3,BF4,COD ghosts...)

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:40k...can extend 2 45k if necessary

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Maybe in future

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:Windows 7....Have it already

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:1TB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:Nope.... will b connecting it 2 my full hd tv

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor,keyboard, mouse...

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:in a month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:yeah

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Trivandrum,Kerala.. Will be buying locally...Will resort 2 online buying if i have no choice

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Would prefer Intel over AMD

ASHISH65

Technomancer
Fx 6300 @ 7500

Gigabyte GA 970 DS3 @ 5200

Saphhire R9 270x 2gb @ 16000

Kingston hyper blue 8gb (4 x 2) @ 4600

Seasonic s12 520w @ 4200

Wd cavier blue 1tb @ 4200

Asus 24x dvd @ 1100

Nzxt Source Elite 210 @ 3000

Total @ 46,200

Mobo alternative : Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 @5.6k (much better mobo than ds3)

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
so you did not get what you have got quotes from here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/174905-gaming-rig-50k.html ?

ASHISH65

Technomancer
What about the PCIE standard? I mean AMD MB has PCI 2.0 but Intel MB have PCI 3.0. Can I get any performance difference if using the lesser one?
Gigabyte GA-970A-UD3 is not available anywhere and I have to pre-order it.

No performance difference - pci e 2.0 = 3.0

970A dS3 OR M5A97 R2 Will also do

but are you op ??? why are you asking ??

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
No performance difference - pci e 2.0 = 3.0

970A dS3 OR M5A97 R2 Will also do

but are you op ??? why are you asking ??

Those stupid 970 chipset MB's cannot OC and are not at all stable.I cannot run Prime95 stably after an OC or even without an OC. Sometimes we doubt that the CPU might be at fault here as it is not overclocking but how to know which is at fault here.The most probable and best MB here is 970A-UD3 and it is not in stock and we have to wait 2-4 weeks for it to arrive from the distributor(pre-order). Stupid as hell as rev 3.0 is the latest revision that has all its faults sorted out but if the pre-ordered MB does not come with rev 3.0 then it waste of time and money buddy. You know how unreliable are these distributors. We have to buy a MB brand according to its RMA success rate otherwise :confused::pullhair::hissyfit::banghead::duh2::crazy::facepalm:.

Top Bottom