Gaming pc under 20k

prakash003

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be ex act. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:gta v, rise of tomb rider, cod ghosts, cod advanced warfare, tinfall

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:20k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:no

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans:win 8.1 64 bit

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:already hv it

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: current monitor resolution is 1366x768

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: i have graphic card.. nvidia 610 2gb,hdd, monitor, keyboard and mouse, dvd writer

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: coming week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: i will do it

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:eek:pen to buy online too

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:i may buy a graphic card after some time, as i know all those games which i have mentioned require a good graphic card too.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:motherboard, processor,ram (i have graphic card.. nvidia 610, 2gb),hdd

So you need Cabinet, PSU and Peripherials only ?.. quite unclear

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Your current GPU is crap and a new good one itself will take 75-80% of your budget (either RX480 or GTX 960). Double your budget, at least.

OP
P

prakash003

Broken In
Ans:motherboard, processor,ram (i have graphic card.. nvidia 610, 2gb),hdd

So you need Cabinet, PSU and Peripherials only ?.. quite unclear
Sorry that was a mistake. Don't know how I created 2 threads

- - - Updated - - -

Your current GPU is crap and a new good one itself will take 75-80% of your budget (either RX480 or GTX 960). Double your budget, at least.
Yeah it's a crap but I m low on budget now so I m planning to buy a good one later

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Intel Core i3 6100 -8400,
Gigabyte GA-H110M-S2 -4800,
Corsair Vengeance LPX 2400Mhz 8GB DRR4 -2600,
Seasonic S12II 520w -4500.
TOTAL -20,300.

Last edited:

HE-MAN

Ambassador of Buzz
I need processor, ram, motherboard, psu

- - - Updated - - -

Planning to buy graphics card later

If you are building this pc for gaming and plan to use it for at least 2 to 3 years.
You will need to get at the very least a i5 Cpu and a Mid-range gpu something like gtx 960 will be to able to max out games at resolution you mentioned 1366x768.
Suggest you to wait for gpu purchase since new gpu's will be released which might be within you're budget and will also reduce the price of existing gpu.
If you also plan to upgrade you're monitor to a 1080p one in future then again you have to consider which gpu you are getting.

OP
P

prakash003

Broken In
If you are building this pc for gaming and plan to use it for at least 2 to 3 years.
You will need to get at the very least a i5 Cpu and a Mid-range gpu something like gtx 960 will be to able to max out games at resolution you mentioned 1366x768.
Suggest you to wait for gpu purchase since new gpu's will be released which might be within you're budget and will also reduce the price of existing gpu.
If you also plan to upgrade you're monitor to a 1080p one in future then again you have to consider which gpu you are getting.
Yeah I willing to wait mate... Can anyone suggest abt amd pc?

yasho2249

Broken In
Try on other sites...you might get better prices

Shopping Car

Ram: Amazon.in: Buy Crucial 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz PC4-17000 CT8G4DFD8213 1.2v Unbuffered NON-ECC High Performance Gaming Ram Online at Low Prices in India | Crucial Reviews & Rating

500W is the minimum requirement for GTX 1080 and seasonic provides great quality.

Last edited:
OP
P

prakash003

Broken In
Try on other sites...you might get better prices

Shopping Car

Ram: Amazon.in: Buy Crucial 8GB DDR4 2133Mhz PC4-17000 CT8G4DFD8213 1.2v Unbuffered NON-ECC High Performance Gaming Ram Online at Low Prices in India | Crucial Reviews & Rating

500W is the minimum requirement for GTX 1080 and seasonic provides great quality.
How abt Amd fx 6300, Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 Memory Kit,
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX Motherboard and Corsair VS Series VS550 - 550 Watt SMPS? But I m open for suggestions ☺

yasho2249

Broken In
How abt Amd fx 6300, Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3 Memory Kit,
Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX Motherboard and Corsair VS Series VS550 - 550 Watt SMPS? But I m open for suggestions ☺
Fx 6300 looks good on paper but single core performance is way better in Intel cpus. I don't think you will be able to fit an i5 soo an i3 will be good. The vs series is really chap as said by others. Get the 430W version of seasonic then, should be around 4k-4.5k

Updated

Or try this.....A last generation i5

Cpu: Intel 3.1 GHz LGA 1150 i5 4440 Processor - Intel : Flipkart.com

Mobo:Buy MSI MOTHERBOARD H81M-E33 (INTEL SOCKET 1150/4 GENERATION SERIES CPU/MAX 16GB DDR3-1600MHZ MEMORY) - Best Price in India, Kolkata - Lowest Price in Online on mdcomputers.i

Ram: Amazon.in: Buy Corsair CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9 Vengeance 4GB Single Module DDR3 Memory Kit Online at Low Prices in India | Corsair Reviews & Rating

Leaves you with 3k for psu. You can get from someone like antec

Last edited:
OP
P

prakash003

Broken In
Fx 6300 looks good on paper but single core performance is way better in Intel cpus. I don't think you will be able to fit an i5 soo an i3 will be good. The vs series is really chap as said by others. Get the 430W version of seasonic then, should be around 4k-4.5k

Updated

Or try this.....A last generation i5

Cpu: Intel 3.1 GHz LGA 1150 i5 4440 Processor - Intel : Flipkart.com

Mobo:Buy MSI MOTHERBOARD H81M-E33 (INTEL SOCKET 1150/4 GENERATION SERIES CPU/MAX 16GB DDR3-1600MHZ MEMORY) - Best Price in India, Kolkata - Lowest Price in Online on mdcomputers.i

Ram: Amazon.in: Buy Corsair CMZ4GX3M1A1600C9 Vengeance 4GB Single Module DDR3 Memory Kit Online at Low Prices in India | Corsair Reviews & Rating

Leaves you with 3k for psu. You can get from someone like antec

Yeah I would surely look into it mate.... But isn't 4gb little less and any good antec psu under this budget?

Top Bottom