Gaming pc in about 60k

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
i think the biggest reason here i hav is my experience since i own it...........

if gaming is primary concern then s2240l is not that good other options are available in market as suggested above......... i am experiencing screen tearing.........

- - - Updated - - -

also the gaming mode of s2240l it sucks big time............

the bigger the difference between the monitor's refresh rate and the FPS your card is drawing the more intense tearing you're going to see. For example, if your card is drawing 100FPS in a game and your monitor can only run @ 60hz then you're going to see tearing. Keep cranking up details in the games until you lower the max FPS to 60 or just leave v sync on, its very rare that monitor is the issue.

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
the bigger the difference between the monitor's refresh rate and the FPS your card is drawing the more intense tearing you're going to see. For example, if your card is drawing 100FPS in a game and your monitor can only run @ 60hz then you're going to see tearing. Keep cranking up details in the games until you lower the max FPS to 60 or just leave v sync on, its very rare that monitor is the issue.

exactly.. i wanted him to answer, tosee if he was aware of one of the causes of screen tearing.

Top Bottom