Gaming PC for 65K (max)

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
@manish everything's a bit on the higher side...but not much...it's 3000 more than the normal price in total...
seeing the price diference...i would suggest to try for online purchase...

OP
K

kumarmanish

Broken In
Ohh.. Actually i thought he has added VAT @ 5%, so the price is a bit higher. Do you people feel price is higher after including all taxes?(in bangalore)

OP
K

kumarmanish

Broken In
Guys, I have decided to go for Cooler Master 690 II Advanced case. I am planning to buy Cooler Master Hyper 212+ Cpu cooler. I will be purchasing one extra left side fan(apart from 3 fans which is included by default in cabinet). Need suggestion on the fan configuration set up. Ratio of intake-exhaust, direction of air flow. If any one has prior experience with this PC case please provide your input!

And I have got quotation for the same configuration from Golchha IT, Bangalore which is 2K less than previous! :) 2 weeks to go!

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
You will just have to set the left one as intake...to let the airflow in...rest of the fans are already in place...though i would recommend adding extra fans, maybe not now but later, to improve the cooling as the case has many slots...
preferably it should be two left side fans...and maybe 1 bottom fan for intake...

OP
K

kumarmanish

Broken In
Ok guys the wait is over for me ! Tomorrow I will be getting the following components in Bangalore . Just some finals doubts ! I am sure some quick replies from experts will help me ..
Components already Purchased:
1. Monitor - Dell ST2220M LED
2. UPS - APC 1100VA

Components to be bought tommorrow:
Processor - Intel i5 760
Motherboard - MSI P55 GD 65
RAM - Corsair 2 X 2 GB 1600 MHz
Internal HDD - WD 500GB Green
Graphics Card - Sapphire/XFX 6870 1GB
Power Supply - Corsair VX550 / GS600
Cabinet - CM 690 II Advanced
Optical Drive - LG 22X SATA DVD RW
CPU Cooler - CM Hyper 212+
Fan - CM 120mm

Doubt 1 - Which brand of radeon 6870 to buy ? Sapphire or XFX (only these two available )

Doubt 2 - Which power supply to go for ? Corsair VX550 or Corsair GS600 ?

Doubt 3 - I have seen in pic that fan of GS600 is on the top of PSU . Will it be a exhaust or intake fan ? Coz I am planning to put one side bottom fan in left panel of cabinet (to cool the GPU ).

Doubt 4 - Usually what's the direction of Cpu Cooler fan ? As CM 690 II advanced comes with 3 fans already (top and back exhaust . Front intake ) where should I place the purchased fan?

thanks in advance guys

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
1) Go for Sapphire.

2) Both are equally good in performance, but the build quality of VX550 is better than GS600.

OP
K

kumarmanish

Broken In
Ok guys! Thanks to all of the wise people for answering the queries and bearing with my doubts. I have got my PC assembled yesterday! Will start exploring it today :) -

My Configuration stands as follows :
Processor - Intel i5 760
Motherboard - MSI P55-GD65
RAM- Corsair 4GB 1600
HDD - Wester Digital 500GB Green
GPU - XFX 6870 1GB
Cabinet - Cooler Master 690 II Advanced
PSU - Corsair GS600
Monitor - Dell ST2220M LED
CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212+
Side fan for cabinet - Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fan
UPS - APC 1100 VA
Speakers - Creative EAX Inspire4400(6 years old speakers since my college days :),still going strong)
Keyboard+Mouse - Logitech K200 Combo

Hole in the pocket worth - Rs 67000(Golchha IT,SP Road, Bangalore)

Next month budget - Logitech MX518, Senheisser Headphones

Games ordered on ebay tiday - Mass Effect 2 , Civilization 5 to start with.

This thread can be closed now :) . Time to update my signature!

Top Bottom