Gaming PC at 40K

Thanks rijinpk1.

The motherboard issue is solved. The guy from local store suggested MSI 970 G46.

Now the problem is with GFX card...

I got 2 alternatives:
1) Zotac 650 Ti 2GB(without boost)
2) Galaxy 650 Ti Boost 2GB

Is Galaxy a trustable brand?

> As rijinpk1 has mentioned, avoid MSI. They are closed in India and getting a warranty claim later will be troublesome.

> For graphic card, get the one with boost. It's slightly faster than non-boost version.

OP
J

jatin.m

Right off the assembly line
Thanks guys. You just saved me from MSI crap... Will ask for Asus or Gigabyte.

650 Ti Boost is available here for Galaxy brand only. I've never heard of this brand before.

Actually I really fear making online purchases as there are great chances of getting duped.

If you have nice experience with Flipkart, please let me know. What about after sales service?

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

650 Ti Boost is available here for Galaxy brand only. I've never heard of this brand before.

Actually I really fear making online purchases as there are great chances of getting duped.

If you have nice experience with Flipkart, please let me know. What about after sales service?

flipkart sells only branded products. if you face any problems within 30 days, you can directly contact flipkart for replacement. else you have to contact to the respective service centers.

> MSI isn't crap. It's just that they have closed operations in India are are doing so. They make some really good products.

> I wouldn't go for Galaxy. Get the Zotac card from Flipkart. link is mentioned by Ashish65.

> Flipkart is the most trustworthy online store in India.

> A.S.S. will be provided by the authorized service center. you'll have to take the card to he service center along with the bill.

OP
J

jatin.m

Right off the assembly line
Will visit local shops tomorrow. If rates are on par with Flipkart, will buy from them else will get from Flipkart only.

If you guys know some local shops with reasonable rates in Pune, please let me know.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Will visit local shops tomorrow. If rates are on par with Flipkart, will buy from them else will get from Flipkart only.

If you guys know some local shops with reasonable rates in Pune, please let me know.

GV Sales and DCC are best in pune. You will get competitive price from their shops.

Top Bottom