Gaming PC around 1Lakh

Fregsdsd

Broken In
I want to have gaming pc with a good graphic card(maybe GTX 770),SSD(256gb), 16gb ram, a processor that does not bottleneck the graphic card and 2560*1440 display
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans:HD gaming Games like crysis ,BF4 ,bioshock etc

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:around 1lakh

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:maybe ,i am not sure if it is safe

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 8.1

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:256ssd +1tb hdd

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:20-24 inches 2560*1440

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans:Keyboard, mouse, speakers ups

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans:in this month

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans:by an assembler

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:geting components wont be problem

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans:i want a good gpu and a cpu that wont bottleneck it

Last edited:

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
*www.digit.in/forum/pc-components-c...new-pc-help-answer-these-questions-first.html

- - - Updated - - -

xeon e3 1245 v3 -19k
msi z97 mate - 8k
kingston hyperx fury 2 x 4gb - - 5.5k/corsair vengeance /gskill ripjawsx
sapphire r9 290 tri x - 32k
wd blue 1tb - 3.5k/ 1 tb black - 5.5k
samsung 840 evo 250 gb - 9.5k - infact wait for 850 series
seasonic s12ii 620- 5.5k
corsair 400r - 5.5k
aoc i2369vm x 2 - 12k x 2
this is not overclockable. for overclocking rig, you can consider i5 4690k/i7 4790k. get a good cpu cooler too.

now for monitor, 1440p monitors are too costly. cheapest i could find costs 44k(ASUS PB278Q).

Last edited:
Top Bottom