Gaming News Channel...

official

In the zone
@tkin- yup you said it correct bro!!
this dante looks like ass..dmc3 and dmc4 were perfect. what on earth made them think that the DMC needed a reboot...and that with this stupid looking kid????

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I don't have anything to say about Dante.. until the game releases. I have to admit.. he looks skinny. May be his looks is a part of the touch to make him look like 20- kid. Lets wait and see.. judging the game based on the first teaser seems a bit far fetched.

tkin

Back to school!!
@tkin- yup you said it correct bro!!
this dante looks like ass..dmc3 and dmc4 were perfect. what on earth made them think that the DMC needed a reboot...and that with this stupid looking kid????
Its capcom after all, known to kill good game like that, dark void was a nice concept, they screwed the controls and added nVdia PhysX(which no gpu can run at high), then there was Bionic Commando, another game butchered.

DMC is dead, keep it to yourself capcom, I'm more interested in a hack n slash game called Alice: Madness Returns, early looks are positive, the last alice game was nice, hope this one can continue it.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Help me understanding here. All they released was one teaser.. and every one is telling that the saga is no more. Whats up with you!?? Its just a teaser.

And bionic commando, was bad indeed. Well, at least for me.

quan chi

mortal kombat
As i always say tastes differ.But bionic commando if looked upon as a general game then indeed its has many flaws.
But if seen from the hack n slash specially wolverine kinda perspective then it matches and quite successfully touches up to the higher ranks of this genre.
some boss fights were quite satisfying.
Bionic commando needs that you master every control of it perfectly and the arm itself if controlled properly is sufficient enough to send the enemies to oblivion.
Many compare it to spiderman and yes indeed i also thought so at first.But both are quite different.
At higher difficulty levels if you can manage to pull out those combos using that arm then it matches with a pretty decent hack-n-slash standard.

cyborg47

Technomancer
The new DMC will obsiously be a great game, but its the Dante's looks people are concerned about...he looks like crap!!!

quan chi

mortal kombat
The new DMC will obsiously be a great game, but its the Dante's looks people are concerned about...he looks like crap!!!

Quite true.i infact quite liked the new realistic physics implemented in this game where when that character lifts those heavy objects it really slows him down a bit which shows the weight of the object.

But dante is the real tragedy here.you should see the youtube video comments they are damn hilarious!:rofl::rofl:

cyborg47

Technomancer
Same happened to infamous 2's new cole..most of the fans(probably guys with IQ about 10 maximum :p ) hated his new appearance, suckerpunch changed it back....may be ninja theory will do the same with dante..

cyborg47

Technomancer
^^TBH, halo 3 is good, but not so great...
but ODST and reach are worth getting an x360...
and for pc..haha, forget it! :p

cyborg47

Technomancer
for the people who played and liked halo 1 and 2, 3 might not offer a whole lot of content...
reach is subpar?..oh my goodness!!!!...
dont listen to them, go play it! its great!

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
actually i have read the opposite halo 3 is great but reach is subpar.

Reach is not subpar by any means. Ofcourse it is not the God of games like IGN and Gamespot are touting it to be but by no means is it a bad or even a decent game. It's a great, engaging game that is fun, fast and full of action. Haven't played 3 yet so can't comment on it.

official

In the zone
played halo 1 and frankly speaking i liked it..so i tried halo 2 but to my dissapointment it did not turn out to be as good as the previous one....any way never touched halo 3 yet..dunno much about reach but i heard few saying it is a good game.
but what i am really waiting for is fable3 for PC... fable 1 though had kiddish grafix..(although almost all microsoft games hav) but was quite fun....
does anyone know wen dead rising2 is coming for PC?? any idea

Top Bottom