Gaming News Channel...

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Sh*t! O sh*t! Varun, you made my year not just a day. EZIO!!! Can't wait! Darn Ubi, you ROCK! Legit for me, period.

OP
vamsi_krishna

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
News made your year!!!! God damn it :|

DCUO coming in November

Sony Online Entertainment has more or less followed a one-a-year release schedule when it comes to launching new massively multiplayer online games in recent years. In 2007, the publisher pushed out Vanguard: Saga of Heroes, with Pirates of the Burning Sea following in 2008 and Free Realms in 2009. Today, the SOE firmed up its 2010 plans, saying DC Universe Online will be available for the PlayStation 3 and PC this November.

Speaking with GameSpot, an SOE representative also briefly delved into the publisher's beta-testing plans for the game. While no concrete beta window has been established, the rep did say that DC Universe Online will benefit from a mass testing phase on both the PS3 and PC prior to launch.

Source

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Assassin's Creed III? Maybe. BTW, you can notice "AC" written at top with the eagle. So, CAN'T WAIT AGAIN!! :D But he looks ugly! Sh*t!

Last edited:

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
^Yeah, that's what I meant.

EDIT: It's definitely an AC game, 'cause you can see the throwin' knives and that belt is an epic assassins' belt. :))

ACIII's here people!

PS3 b****es, here ya go: Killzone 3 Teaser Trailer

varunb

Working in an IT company
There's no need to go bonkers guys. Lets just wait for some official confirmation from Ubisoft. Announcing AC3 yet wud be like an overdose of AC for a lot of gamers out there. So it could be something else too...lets just wait & see what happens.

varunb

Working in an IT company
Like I said that it could be something else too....so if people here wanna believe its AC3, fine but I would rather wait for some official news.

dinjo_jo

Padawan
Infamous 2 revealed

In 2009, Sucker Punch Productions released Infamous, a super-powered sandbox game that was a drastic departure from the studio's well-known Sly Cooper franchise. Venturing into new territory paid off for Sucker Punch; the PS3-exclusive Infamous has sold nearly 2 million copies, providing a combination of mobility and electrical powers that makes gamers feel like a true superhero. For Infamous 2, the team hopes to raise the bar even higher. A new look for hero Cole MacGrath is just the first step; a new city, new powers, and a powerful new foe await you in Infamous 2, and you can read all about it our exclusive 10-page story.

After you've satisfied your superhero curiosity, keep flipping those pages to see the issue's line-up of cool features. This month you'll find a column from Irrational Games' Ken Levine, the origins of ClapTrap from Gearbox's hit Borderlands, an interview with Edgar Wright (director of the upcoming movie Scott Pilgrim vs. the World), and a rundown of bizarre glitches that never made it into finished games.

Continue - *gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2010/06/04/july_5F00_cover_5F00_reveal_5F00_9988.aspx

Top Bottom