gaming mouse

arko1983

In the zone
my logitech mx518 is having some stuttering problem.So i am thinking of buying a mouse.budget is max 3k .(no razer plz as those mouse are quite big for my hand,if ther r small models then razer is ok. i am talking about deathadder.)

Sarath

iDota
Try laptop(wireless) gaming mouse if you find their fit to be more appropriate.
I personally found the Razer Imperator to be a little smaller than I had anticipated, a little disappointing but I am living with it.

How do you grip your mouse?

OP
arko1983

arko1983

In the zone
i use palm grip
razer orochi looks good. wat is the price(i live in kolkata)

Last edited:

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
btw DA is smaller than 518 i personally have 518 & abyssus i personally prefer abyssus over 518 especially the buttons & grip can't say about DA as i havent used it

Razers r better for claw grip if i am correct

aniket.cain

Padawan
I have a Deathadder, and I hold it by the palm grip. I find it much more comfortable than my earlier mouse, which was Logitech G5 (identical to MX518 in shape and size). I don't think DA is that big. Every friend of mine, who has held it has been amazed by the grip it provides :D

gameranand

Living to Play
For me Logitech's palm rest is always nice. You can say that I am quite used to it so appreciate it. Have used several other mice of various friends but nothing beats Logitech for me and again just for me. Its entirely personal taste.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
I have a Deathadder, and I hold it by the palm grip. I find it much more comfortable than my earlier mouse, which was Logitech G5 (identical to MX518 in shape and size). I don't think DA is that big. Every friend of mine, who has held it has been amazed by the grip it provides :D

going to place an order for DA this weekend. any other feedback you could give (apart from the one above) ?!

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Get the DA black edition. Has a much better grip.
Same price.

noted. thanks for that ! but is availability an issue ?! i had to buy a steelseries merc stealth / logitech G510 keyboard too, but damn ! not able to find one so far anywhere......still, going to lamington tomorrow for a reccie.

Ishu Gupta

Manchester United
Its available on Flipkart for 2099 and letsbuy for 1784 (Coupon RCOMLB1).
Buy Razer Death Adder Black Edition Gaming Mouse at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Flipkart.com: Razer Death Adder Black Edition Mouse: Mouse

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Its available on Flipkart for 2099 and letsbuy for 1784 (Coupon RCOMLB1).
Buy Razer Death Adder Black Edition Gaming Mouse at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews
Flipkart.com: Razer Death Adder Black Edition Mouse: Mouse

It's definitely, a good deal. :)

OP
arko1983

arko1983

In the zone
Thinking of buying razer imperator new version
price 3.5 +vat @ md kolkata
if anyone used the old imperator plz suggest me whether its a good buy or not.I mainly play rts & fps online.
howis logitech g500?
also viewing the logitech mouse cost 3k @ flipkart

Last edited:
Top Bottom