gaming mouse under1.7k

digitaltab

In the zone
Hi, i am looking for a new gaming mouse, my budget is under 1700 INR. Please suggest the same, Also do tell that is logitech g300 good enough for this budget?
Please provide the online purchase link also, if possible,

Thank You.

DARK KNIGHT

The silent Warrior
Check out this mouse Logitech g400, plus this one is under Ur budget.I think it will suffice Ur needs :cool:.

Buy Logitech G400 Optical Gaming Mouse at Best Price in India - Also find Specifications, Photos, Features & Reviews

Sarath

iDota
Roccat Kova on letsbuy for 1.8k (check once) (Huge discount now but not much idea about reliability) Google it

or

Logitech GS400 for 1.3k (3 year warranty) I would personally recommend this one which is a successor to the MX518

You can also look at the smaller GS 300 if you want.

---

A similar request was put up a few days ago. Many people would not like repeating themselves. Hence I suggest you take a look at the other threads too and you might find valuable feedback.

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
i've searched on google and this link i found says that razer deathadder is the best mouse, Hardware Survey
however, i looked it on flipkart and i can go for that if its worth in comparison to g400, Please do tell if its best in class for hardcore gaming of all types, mainly fps...
Death adder : Buy in India @ Flipkart.com
but please do tell me if to buy a deathadder, which edition should i go for in above flipkart link?

hjpotter92

The Boy Who Lived
i've searched on google and this link i found says that razer deathadder is the best mouse, Hardware Survey
however, i looked it on flipkart and i can go for that if its worth in comparison to g400, Please do tell if its best in class for hardcore gaming of all types, mainly fps...
Death adder : Buy in India @ Flipkart.com
but please do tell me if to buy a deathadder, which edition should i go for in above flipkart link?

There are basically 2 kinds of Death Adder mouse. One is preferred for speedy movements, and another has a good grip.

But overall, its not a good mouse for general gaming. Only good for FPS which need low mouse sensitivity.

Top Bottom