Gaming LCD monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
J

jetboy

Journeyman
Hey guys what about Samsung 2233sw...its editor choice in techtree and they have clearly mentioned it to be far better than Benq E2200HD

*www.techtree.com/India/Reviews/Samsung_2233sw_LCD_Monitor/551-98062-630-2.html

i am confused..shd I finalize Samsung 2233sw ...its costing 10.5 K and my lg studioworks 17" will go for around 2000 i guess ...so it will be a gud deal for 8K. what say?

acewin

Point Blanc
good model,
as desi said earlier benq models are good value for price model not the best of the ones available in the market. see in what price are you getting Samsung 2233sw.

you never mentioned your budget for the ordeal

mandar5

Youngling
Guys me 2 wanna buy samsung 2233sw primarily for cheap alternate for hdtv.Coz i m gonna buy ps3/x360 in 2-3 months.Will absence of hdmi be problem?Thanx.

mandar5

Youngling
I just wanna use lcd monitor as substitute for hdtv.I want to use it mainly with x360/ps3 .As for its use as pc i will use for movies and photo editing with adobe ps cs2.

OP
J

jetboy

Journeyman
when it says full HD..does that mean I will only get fullHD on a particular resolution or at any resolution?

And just curious to know how the games will look on a widescreen monitor? Do all games support widescreen? or will they look bad? like black strips on top and bottom?

Can anyone clarify how it works?

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
when it says full HD..does that mean I will only get fullHD on a particular resolution or at any resolution?

And just curious to know how the games will look on a widescreen monitor? Do all games support widescreen? or will they look bad? like black strips on top and bottom?

Can anyone clarify how it works?

Full HD means a resolution of 1980*1080. Offcourse you can reduce the resolution to some moderate level.

Many games have the widescreen option. Those games which do not have don't look bad either. There are no black strips at top or bottom.

george101

Good Boy
go for samsung s2233. just bought it now, was using dell s1909w. and am very happy now... 22" for the way. just make sure u hav a good graphics card

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^ offcourse you can lower the resolution of the LCD.
But bear in mind that LCD's look best at their native resolution.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
^ I didn't got it, my friend got it. I am going to buy it soon.
You can get the LCD at Chroma at Big Bazaar(Lower parel) for around Rs.10,900.
I asked them about replacing my old samsung 17" CRT but they said you will need to give your whole system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom